MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles.

+7
Epic_Dragon
Jonny James
freestyler1
HQVAN
serendipity
The Zodiac
Rusty62TransAm
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Empty Re: WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 18 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

My Old Mate Stuie (Stuie56) will be there to catch up with us all as well.

He'll also be Racing remote Control Boats on the Lake, which will be worthwhile watching. woohoo

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Empty Re: WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 19 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

A few Flyers & Cards to Hand Out:

WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 19102011292

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Thu 20 Oct 2011, 6:49 pm

A sneak peek of MVer's attending the Victorian State Van Titles:

My HQ
WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Dsc01114

Bens EH
WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 64van310

Michaels Valiant
WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Vanrgl10

Hopefully Josh will be able to make it
WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Fj210411

Leigh (Woo53) we need some picks of your van!!
Start a thread in the 'my van' section... Very Happy

Bring on the weekend!!

rockon
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Thu 20 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

Most Excellent! thumbsup

The more the Merrier! drool

We will all have a Great Day!

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo53 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

heres my panny, prob start a thread in your project shortly, couple of hours with you guys on sunday all sorts of new ideas....my wallet already hates you lol!
[img]WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Panno10[/img]
Woo53
Woo53
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

That's sweet as Leigh!

thumbsup

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Is it an original sundowner?
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo53 Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:21 am

cheers!!! Just a rally pack i'm afraid, guy I bought it off did it up as a tribute van, decals are all just stickers - love the photos you put on here I think we will have a full book at the show, couple of each brand, lovin the old holdens cant wait for a look - definitely have a soft spot for the chryslers michael better watch out he might not be able to get me out of his panny!!!! bounce
Woo53
Woo53

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 21 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Looks Nice & Tidy Leigh. ff

If you're getting low on Cash, I could take your Bonnet and fit it on the Wife's Corolla. cool2

Looking forward to catching up.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 21 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

OK Guys n Gals

I'm Off Air now until next week.

I'm looking forward to catching up with my Travelling Partners tomorrow and Everyone Else at the Vic Van Titles on Sunday.

For all of you travelling, "May your Journey be Safe and Trouble Free!"

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Majestic Vanners Australia Forum & Club Members to Meet Up at Vic State Van Titles. - Page 2 Empty Vic State Van Titles 2011 – Caribbean Gardens, Scoresby

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Sorry that I haven't been in a position to reply sooner. I'm under the pump BIG TIME! Anyhoo!

I would like to thank all The Majestic Vanners who rallied to our call. “THANK YOU”.

Your response was overwhelming. It was great to finally meet those of you I had only spoken to via phone or corresponded with via messaging, and of course it goes without saying to catch up with those I had already met before.

A special BIG Thank You to our three (3) Founding Members (Brian, Jon & Rob) who made the long journey down to meet with everyone. Furthest distance Travelled was Rhino all the way from Woy Woy North of Sydney, followed by Jon from Bathurst. I know I was feeling tired at the end of the day. I’m pretty sure these two Guys were all Travelled out by the end of the weekend.

To top things off we also had four (4) very fine, indeed Majestic Vans on display.

I finally had a chance to have a good look over Josh’s FJ and others. The work that has gone into Josh's Van and the Detail, not to mention that it is fully Street Registered is outstanding. In my opinion it was the Van of the Show.

I make no comment on the Judging System other than there is no perfect system.

As I say to the Kids up the Track, Winning isn’t what’s really important, it’s that you enjoy what you’re doing and give it your best effort. If you Win it’s a Bonus!

I’m pleased to see that Josh has a similar philosophy.

MV Members in Attendance:
1. Brian ”Rhino”
2. Jon “Jonny James”
3. Rob “Zodiac”
4. Andrew “Serendipity”
5. Kerry “Mrs Serendipity”
6. Karl “HQ Van”, his Wife Trish and Mini MVers Ella and Lochie
7. Michael “Van Regal”
8. Leigh “Woo53”
9. Josh “FJ2104” and Mini MVer Harry
10. Stuie “Stuie56” and Mini MVers Kaiden and Deven
11. Al “Freestyler”
12. Troy “MajesticXX7”
13. Annabell “??”and Mini MVer Brock
14. Dave "Vanning Trucker"
15. Russell “Rusty”

Please let me know if I missed anyone. I'm sorry if I did, it's not intentional. I just have Old Timers. lol!

I do hope that we can all catch up again soon.

Thank you to the VCV for organising and running the Event and the other Clubs that supported it including but not limited to my long-time Friends at Wasteland Vanners and Diamond Valley Vanners.

Last edited by Rusty62TransAm on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

How about:
15: Dave (Vanning Trucker)!!! and family! Laughing