MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weber offer

2 posters

Go down

weber offer Empty weber offer

Post  Imperfection Fri 05 Oct 2012, 7:58 am

40 Years ago, Peter Brock won his first Bathurst in the 1972 Hardie Ferodo 500. Driving for the Holden Dealer Team in a GTR XU-1. Peter took advantage of the wet weather and was able to hold off the likes of Alan Moffat in his big GT Falcon. It was the last year a single driver could complete the entire race on his own.
The following year, the team decided to fit 3 x 58 DCO3 Weber Carburettors - with one choke on each carburettor blanked off (as per the rules of retaining the same number of venturi). The mighty Weber carburettors made a massive difference, and had Doug Chivas not ran out of fuel, the pair would have won the race by many laps.
To celebrate this anniversary, Weber Performance is offering the Triple 45 DCOE Weber kit at a super low price of $1999.00
We are also offering 20% off all Weber jets, and have also reduced the price of 45 DCOE carburettors to 448.00.
Be quick - Ends this Sunday October 7
www.weberperformance.com.au
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

weber offer Empty Re: weber offer

Post  Bowtie383 Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:29 am

I remember buying my first set of triple webbers used with manifold for $300.00 back in 81,I put new kits though them and they were spot on.

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum