MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............

Go down

My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  Empty My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............

Post  The Original Birdman Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:09 pm

Starting from present day ride my daily driver is a 1994 Toyota 1.8ltr 5speed table top ute which is great for picking up and droping of bits for the van as I build it again. Not worth putting in a photo as is just a reliable work horse. goodjap

My Week-end Ride is a CV8My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  21122013

As you can see she has been dropped and had a lot of detail work done on with the brakes and suspension colour coded. The engine bay has had a good workout too. My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  18022010

The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  Empty Re: My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............

Post  The Original Birdman Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

Before the Monaro came a 1990 VN 5ltr 5speed Berlina Wagon, it to coped a large amount of TLC and customising, Had it for 10 years and traded it for my week-end warrior. My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  Im000110
During its realm I also had a ride of a different kind a 2000 R6 Yamaha (mid life crissis thing I think) unnfortunatly it was stolen from the garage one night when we were out. Beep1

Last edited by The Original Birdman on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman

Back to top Go down

My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  Empty Re: My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............

Post  The Original Birdman Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  2004_f11
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original Birdman Thu 18 Oct 2012, 12:17 am

my retirement fund
My Other Rides, previous rides and other builds...............  Img_0024
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down