MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCING MYSELF

+3
big rob
panoz78
carolfay123
7 posters

Go down

INTRODUCING MYSELF Empty INTRODUCING MYSELF

Post  carolfay123 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 9:42 pm

well people may not know me but my husband and partner for life was the wonderful guy named pat fay would had the fj hearse. pat passed away 01sept 2013 and service was on his favourite place summernats burnout pad and he is laid to rest in the lawn cementry Queanbeyan . I did not know much of pats past but throught his car club mates ive been been getting throught this slow you all have such wonderful stories of my husband . If you have anything to pass on to me and photos would be much appraited thanks for this and I will stay in touch

carolfay123

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING MYSELF Empty Re: INTRODUCING MYSELF

Post  panoz78 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 10:26 pm

Hi ... My name is Cherone Marshall who your beloved husband called "Blondie" ... I met Pat when I met my husband & life long partner Neil which was well over 24 years ago ... We don't unfortunately have any photos but I still have the very first thing I ever bought off him as soon as I met him ... It's a satin Holden jacket which I have always treasured ... It has pins on it some that I bought from Pat, some he just gave me like my 64 Chevy one & some others plus more that I have added over the years .... I'm so very glad you have joined the forum ... I don't ever write on here because I leave it to Neil but as soon as he showed me this I just wanted to reach out to you ... I'd just love to hug you ... I'd love to meet you sometime ... You know how I & many others felt about your Pat as I was one of the fortunate people Simon asked to write a tribute in Street Machine about our memories with Pat but we did love to tease one another & it was always in good fun ... I was so nervous at that first show at Liverpool as I knew very few people but as soon as I met your Pat I instantly felt welcomed into the vanning community ... Where so deeply saddened by your loss but please know he was highly respected by me & SO very many others ... Nothing I can say can ease the pain & emptiness you must be feeling excepted that your ALL very loved & thought of regularly my SO MANY people far & wide ... Again our deepest sympathies & I'm so glad you have joined the Majestic Vanners forum .... Forever in our hearts Carol .... RIP to an awesome character whom was larger than life ... Our thoughts are with you Carol xxxxx Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad flower jocolor brokenhearted blowkiss blowkiss
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  big rob Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:13 am

There's not much you can add to Cherone's lovely words, both here and in the Street Machine tribute.

He was THE MAN when I was young, but always had time for me for advice which I was honoured to receive.

I reckon we'll all be convincing you to come to some of our future events and it would be great to meet you and share our stories.

welcome  Carol! Fireworks3 
big rob
big rob
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

Welcome aboard Carol. welcome

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  Mully Wed 23 Oct 2013, 1:02 pm

Welcome aboard Carol.
Mully
Mully
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2019!

Back to top Go down

Post  sinbin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 2:47 pm

G'day Carol,

Pat was a good man, fun to be around and worked his trade well.
Of course you already knew that. One of Australia's original Vanners and a friend to many.

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING MYSELF Empty INTRODUCONG MYSELF

Post  Sam62 Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:57 pm

Welcome aboard Carol,
sorry to hear about your loss.

Sam

gmh 
Sam62
Sam62
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2032!

Back to top Go down

Post  carolfay123 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:38 pm

guys thanks for the wishes I will try and get to some of the events I will be at summernats 2014 in pats merchandising van cherone that was a touch message but I know how it is to care for some one so sick when I feel a little better I try and visit some

carolfay123

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING MYSELF Empty RIP PAT FAY

Post  carolfay123 Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:13 pm

SORRY CHERONE DID NOT REALISE THAT IT WAS YOU WHO PUT THAT PIECE IN STREET MACHINE
SO LOVELY I WISH I COULD HAVE PUT A PIECE IN TO THANK YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF THROUGHTS OF MY HUSBAND I WILL TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE AS I WOULD LIKE SOME OF THEM PHOTO'S AND TO PLACE A PIECE AS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW I EXISTED

carolfay123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down