MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WB VAN

+4
sinbin
sandman 78
blur1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WB VAN - Page 2 Empty Re: WB VAN

Post  sandman 78 Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:20 pm

mooroopna to windsor is 733km 7hr 27 min enjoy the drive in going to get it or have it freighted then you have to come to the VAN IN

sandman 78
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Thu 21 Jul 2016, 7:14 pm

I'll freight it to a storage at Penrith Will have to change rego to NSW. May consider new no plate format. Forwarded deposit today , then balance around just over a weeks time. have a couple of dress up goodies that can go on the van.. Have a mechanic in Kingswood that has been our mechanic for all my cars for about 2o years . That's the plan at the moment.........
BBK
BBK
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:05 pm

BBK wrote:I'll freight it to a storage at Penrith    Will have to change rego to NSW.   May consider  new no plate format.   Forwarded deposit today  , then   balance  around just over a weeks time.    have a couple of dress up goodies that can go on the van..   Have a mechanic in  Kingswood that  has been our mechanic for  all my  cars   for about 2o years .     That's the plan   at the moment.........

look up tim lambkin transport he did a really good deal getting a datsun 510 from vic to syd door to door for a buddy of mine it was under $600 if memory serves me correctly
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

WB VAN - Page 2 Empty WB VAN

Post  Sam62 Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:29 pm

WOW...... $20k is NOT BAD I say, with a respray & all the rest ( that's a paint job)
&&&&&&&& Besides.... How do you put a price on HAPPINESS

VAN-ON coolthumbsup

Sam
gmh
Sam62
Sam62
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2032!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm

Congratulations on the purchase Ron
For that price I think Rob was looking over your shoulder .... Twisted Evil
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sinbin Thu 21 Jul 2016, 10:36 pm

Well done Ron, looking forward to seeing in the flesh.
Happy Vannin' woohoo

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Fri 22 Jul 2016, 3:35 pm

WOO HOO! I have a van (Rob always said the WB's were the best!)
FC 59--Thankyou! I will look up Tim Lambkin transport.-----I had an idea that cost would be between 500 to 800 , as I had a car shipped from W.A. about 8 years ago to Penrith.
Sam--Am Happy!
Neil & Cherone------I'd like to think Rob played a part in all this! Started on 17k and was prepared to go up in negotiated increments to at least 20k, then received text that he would sell at K18.5----- Nearly fell off my chair-- so replied by phone to confirm and arrange deposit, which he received yesterday. He will get balance soon --about a week then will organize shipping to Penrith-- Then my mechanic and then NSW Rego. Then to my place " In the Flesh!" One day when all sorted ?

Cheers Ron
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Sat 23 Jul 2016, 9:24 pm

My membership renewal is in the mail today ! What is the detail of club registration that I just saw in my messages for my soon to be aquired WB Van Thanks

Cheers Ron
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Sat 30 Jul 2016, 11:53 pm

WB update Seeing I am accessing one of my accounts for a couple of dollars I was required to send a certified copy of my licence to prove I wasn't a Robot? So it will be next week that it will financially be mine. Unable to drive down and have a look at it, as have a shoulder tear, so just relying on owner and photos, also All Holden Day next weekend , where my current car is entered-- busy week next week!.
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Sun 31 Jul 2016, 9:50 pm

Busy weekend all around look after that shoulder they can turn into a nightmare
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:45 pm

yes fc59----shoulder is a mild ache and manageable with voltaran emulgel and keep pressure off--no carry heavy items. There was mention by doctor of surgery to fix -- wasn't impressed? Found today that one of guys in my Monaro club is also a Majestic member. I assume that one or two members will be at Next weekends All Holden Day?
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Mon 01 Aug 2016, 8:28 pm

BBK wrote:yes fc59----shoulder is a mild ache and manageable with voltaran  emulgel and keep pressure off--no carry heavy items.   There was mention by doctor of surgery to fix -- wasn't impressed?   Found today that one of guys in my Monaro club is also a Majestic  member.   I assume that one or two members will be at Next weekends  All  Holden Day?

i had a family friend who tore the meaty bit that holds the shoulder together its not hard to tell im a welder lol
the doctors couldn't believe he was still digging post holes at 65 with at much damage they were going to book him in for surgery he wouldn't have a bar of it the best they could do was convince him to do rehab hes retired now he only digs post holes on the weekends

i always go for the swap meet i always need new stock lol
i didn't plan to enter the show this year i just don't have a spare day to spend away from working on the caravan to get it ready for the van in but i will have a look after i spent the morning working on my caravan
plus i pulled the SUs of to be rebuilt so my panels vans not a goer
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Tue 02 Aug 2016, 10:59 pm

Guess I better steer clear of post holes? I prefer spanners /tension wrench and other car related workshop tools -- without upsetting my shoulder , then I'' ll work on model car kits. !
Getting quite a bit of rain here tonight and forecast showers through to Monday, so All Holden Day is going to be a bit ikky and slushy, and probably cold been lucky with the weather for a lot of years, I guess we will see how it turns out by Sunday.
Update on WB Will have to ring Dave the owner --as my Super that I applied for to buy Van( good enough reason!) is taking a while --probably another 10 days ----Frustrated --put money(income) into that for 20 odd years and they play games with it, just when I want it for something special. Grrrrrrr!
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Sat 13 Aug 2016, 5:02 pm

Update on WB Van ----Superannuation company has lost certified copy of my license, so now I have to send another one on Monday, after I rang yesterday after checking to find out when they were going to transfer money to my account---had applied and received a bank loan a lot quicker than this mob. Keeping the current owner updated and , thank heavens he is patient( I hope) I've run out of patience? Have emailed Gary Warnes --- re CLub Rego and has supplied all the info I need! Just need that Panel Van--try and get it by this time next week?
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Sun 14 Aug 2016, 9:44 pm

I like how the superco. Lost the copy of your licence and
bothered to ring you & tell you .
Not leave you sitting there wondering how it's going or your waiting for it swear
Typical big company...
panoz78
panoz78

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:20 pm

I suppose MTAA is just painted the same way as any other Superco . Didn't help with my initial application when Aust Post took 5 days to deliver my letter to the address which is about an hour from my home address? Sent new details via Express Post . Now application is now getting processed ---that takes 5days--company procedure. Fellow I was talking to did get a little excited when I explained that I am buying a panel van and the owner( and me ) are frustratingly waiting for money transaction to complete the sale! Progress of sorts ????? Follow my story, its like getting blood out of a stone with all this going on??
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Mon 29 Aug 2016, 7:19 pm

Update ----Still waiting on savings from Superfund --backlog they say? Not impressed ???
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:23 am

Finally ! Received funds from Superco! Now funds transferred to previous Owner! "IT is my Van now" ! Vic club rego closed and transferred to my name , on Friday 2 Sept 2016. Now the fun begins ? My wife isn't all that happy about getting a van , as I still have one or two too many cars! Will be having a bit of a sell off during next 12 months. Take a couple of weeks or so to get club rego arranged in NSW.! Feel good now !
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  sandman 78 Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:42 pm

Awesome you feel even better when you get amongest the rest of us vanners at this years van in at Albury no if or buts its event you dont wanna miss hope to see you there

sandman 78
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:05 pm

Yes Sandman 78- Would be good to roll up there, but I am spending holiday time at Bathurst/Orange---has been booked for 12 months---apparently some blokes hooning around in Commodores / Falcons and 1 or two Volvo's and Datto's at some mountain(Hill)???
Rain check for the next one at Albury, I guess!
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:29 pm

BBK wrote:Yes Sandman 78-  Would be good to roll up there, but I am spending holiday time at Bathurst/Orange---has been booked for 12 months---apparently some blokes hooning around in Commodores / Falcons and 1 or two Volvo's and Datto's at some mountain(Hill)???
Rain check for the next one at Albury, I guess!

the drinking competition encircled by a race track is the weekend after the van in

and congratulations about getting YOUR van good things come to those who wait
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Fri 09 Sep 2016, 11:17 am

Thanks FC 59--- Lot of things happening in my life at the moment---( includind a WB Van). About that , its booked to be picked up by Ned Kelly Transport and will be on its way to my town in the next week , most probably on some kind of car carrier travelling through Albury and up the -new- goat track towards Sydney ! Would be a great spotto-- a bright red windowless WB Panelvan mixed in with some boring silver or white plastic toy cars with weird names!
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Sun 11 Sep 2016, 7:53 pm

BBK wrote:Thanks FC 59---  Lot of things happening in my life at the moment---( includind a WB Van).  About that , its booked to be picked up   by Ned Kelly Transport and will be on its way to my town in the next week , most probably on some kind of car carrier travelling through Albury  and up the -new- goat track towards  Sydney !     Would be a great  spotto--  a bright red windowless WB Panelvan   mixed in with some boring  silver or white plastic toy  cars  with weird names!

Boring silver & white plastic. With a red WB van in the mix lmao2

I'll have too keep my eyes open for the spotto ....
panoz78
panoz78

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Tue 13 Sep 2016, 7:32 pm

Finally--- my WB van gets picked up tomorrow. Wow! the freight guys told me that the package is being carried to my locality via Dubbo; that's all I was told and will arrive sometime on Thursday. I'll meet the carrier after they ring me . That's it! Done!
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  BBK Thu 15 Sep 2016, 9:24 pm

Meet the driver of car carrier at RAAF Base Richmond to pick up my WB Panel Van. It was just 6pm that I was able to take the keys , and pay the freight cost. Now it goes to garage tomorrow for rego upgrade to NSW Rego. ! Woo Hoo! Its all mine now -Happy Days, sort of !

Saw somewhere that someone with kids was able to fit a rear seat behind front bucket seats---would like to see how that was done?
BBK
BBK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum