MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albury Van in

4 posters

Go down

Albury Van in  Empty Albury Van in

Post  Kangaroos63 Mon 03 Oct 2016, 6:29 am

Guys Thanks for another Vantastic W/End the weather was a bit of a bummer But the sun goods looked after us on Show and shine Day on Sunday.
Good to Catch up with the Sydneyites  and People you don't see over the year ( many of Chardonnays Drunk over two Days ) 
New Friends Found and Made that came up and showed there Cars (Steve ,Dean and the Twins and Rufus)and Im sure  some others that i have forgotten to mention.
thanks For the trophy as most popular Blue oval and Trophy is in the "trophy room" ( garage ) 

Albury Van in  Img_4310 
Keep on the Vanning Spirit and See U all again Soon ( Port Fairy )
Kangaroos63
Kangaroos63
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2026!

Back to top Go down

Albury Van in  Empty Re: Albury Van in

Post  Rohan Mon 03 Oct 2016, 7:40 pm

That's a good looking trophy wall there Mark. Good to see the Roo up there as well.

-Rohan.
Rohan
Rohan
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2032!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:53 pm

Yes a BIG THANK YOU to DARREN & LEE BURNS for a great weekend ...
I was glad to finally catch up and have a chat with you Mark

panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:01 pm

it was the same outstanding weekend as always even if it was a little soggy under foot and tyre

i headed down on thursday to avoid the double demerits bobbys long lines at the servos and loose nuts on the road  

i copped a foot wells worth of rain from sydney until i got to yass the clouds were breaking so i pulled over and emptied to foot well by loosening a bolt in the floor while the water drained i thought id take the first picture of the trip

Albury Van in  S1w950

if it looks familiar it is i needed to top up with the jerry can at the same spot last year just this time i had a NEW caravan in tow

Albury Van in  A406Rj

its amazing what a lot of rain will do to the landscape

i pulled into camp ready to claim a prised bit of flat ground at the camp site only to find it under water maybe only by mm but enough to make me think high ground is more valuable than flat this year so after a quick recon i found flat gound at the top of the hill on the left as you drive in so i drove bluEJay and the new snail to the top planted the first tent peg as to signify my claiming of deans mountain  Razz

with all the rain i didn't manage or think to take any more pictures until i went to a drive up huon hill look out i have driven past it every year thinking i should go up there and have a look well this year i id and here is the proof

Albury Van in  5wrWW0

Albury Van in  A98QXy

Albury Van in  VUWE1Q

Albury Van in  7w0PT9

on the way up the track a hilux with mud from one end to the other was heading down i did have that thought this might not be the right  car to be driving up here but my fears were misplaced not that there wasnt a few sketchy places but it did provide a fantastic look at the surrounding submerged landscape it just a same i don't own a real camera at least one that doesn't ring

and sadly that's about it for my pictures of the weekend i would just like to say thank you to everyone who organised helped attended  with out the people its just a bunch of steel parked on some grass

please don't be shy or let face book hog all the fun post some pictures and a few words about your weekend
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Tue 18 Oct 2016, 7:31 pm

Love the hand brake in the
second last picture Dean ......glad it's a typical Holden Very Happy
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 9:39 pm

panoz78 wrote:Love the hand brake in the
second last picture Dean ......glad it's a typical Holden Very Happy

Yeah I was trying a new van in tradition instead of brakeing something befor heading home I thought Id take a picture that requires a working hand brake last year I had Chris on the brakes at the boat ramp
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down