MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper

3 posters

Go down

who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper Empty who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper

Post  bazdat Fri 21 Oct 2016, 10:37 pm

Gday All I watched a video of a dustless paint stripping .....has anyone used this method and were they happy with the result and how much did they charge.
Cheers Baz

bazdat

Back to top Go down

who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper Empty Re: who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper

Post  fc59 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:54 pm

bazdat wrote:Gday All  I watched a video of a dustless paint stripping .....has anyone used this method and were they happy with the result and how much did they charge.
Cheers Baz

No but after getting my engine bay soda blasted at home if it can be dustless it would save weeks with a broom
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper Empty Re: who has used the DUSTLESS paint stripper

Post  panoz78 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 1:17 pm

Soda blasting is messy but can be cleaned up with a good hosing down..
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 9:56 pm

panoz78 wrote:Soda blasting is messy but can be cleaned up with a good hosing down..

I thought the same but No the stuff he used was water repellent it took months to sweep up
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down