MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019.

3 posters

Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty 2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 15 Feb 2019, 10:52 am

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019.

At Broken Bay Scout Hall where we had it last time.

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. 2019_l12

Last edited by Rusty62TransAm on Tue 18 Jun 2019, 6:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty LEGENDS REUNION- ETTALONG, JUNE 9th 2019.

Post  Alspac Sun 05 May 2019, 12:03 pm

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Fb_img10
Alspac
Alspac
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty Legends Reunion..

Post  Alspac Sun 05 May 2019, 12:04 pm

People are asking if the Legends Reunion is still on ...

Well it’s fast approaching ...

With this event fast approaching it would be great to get an idea on numbers attending our Legends Reunion.

Everyone is welcome.

Please bring any vanning memorabilia & photos you have so others can reminisce over it.

We are really looking forward to catching up with everyone & talking all things vanning.

For those that are interested we will probably have dinner in Ettalong.

Please spread & share this event far & wide.

Hope to see many of you June the 9th.

RSVP BY JUNE 1, 2019

Please help us get the word out to everyone xxx
Alspac
Alspac

Back to top Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty Re: 2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019.

Post  Alspac Sun 05 May 2019, 12:36 pm

A Massive THANK YOU to Cherone for spreading the word around as much as she possibly can for the Reunion in Ettalong. It is more than appreciated xx We love you!! I love you

I myself have never attended a past Reunion, but have only heard the wonderful stories that have come from them.

People getting together, sharing info, pics and stories. Being a place to come together and meet people, make new friends, catch up with friends/vanners that you may not have seen for awhile and realising that these people all still share in the same passion that brings everyone together.

Living 5 hours away from the Ettalong Scout Hall, and had never been there before, we have gone off peoples suggestions for hosting it where it seemed to work. Peoples suggestions for the date being a long weekend and letting people have a chance to travel. Also not close to either Van In weekends so it breaks the timing up a bit. Plus we can only do so much over the phone working with the Scouts and them allowing us to return there. (One of their conditions is it being an ALCOHOL FREE event)

Being all very new to the whole combined Co-ordinator role, I appreciate the time, effort and support I have received from both Neil and Cherone, and Peter. I think we are doing a great job so far as a team effort for such a large state!

Everything has to start somewhere, and for the Legends Reunion this year, this is our starting point.

I know from the stories I have been told that this was an event that Robbie really cherished, really had the ball rolling with it, no doubt the contacts and im guessing lists etc to cover all bases of the legends and vans, but sadly we cannot ask him for his input into this. I can honestly only imagine he would have been in his element! Soaking up everything that went along with the Weekend like the massive sponge he was and we all loved.

We only ask of everyone to give it a chance, to support us and the event. -maybe send a RSVP to help us with catering for the day.

From this weekend we can only walk away with knowing we have done something for everyone and hope that it is enjoyed by all those who attend. And if needed, to then build on and up to host better Reunions for years to come, or at least make it stepping stone for others to take on.

Hope to see you all in Ettalong!! MV ROCKS!! rockon

Alspac
Alspac

Back to top Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty Re: 2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 07 May 2019, 4:42 pm

Definitely a HUGE Thank You to Cherone & Neil and Anastasia & Pete for all the Hard Work that they have put into getting this Event back off the Ground. agree thanks

It's definitely a hard Challenge to take on, but always rewarding. Well done on your Efforts so far. rock

Bring on Sunday 9th June.

For those reading this, don't forget to let Cherone and/or Anastasia know if you'll be attending.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

Back to top Go down

Post  foxy lady Wed 08 May 2019, 9:21 pm

Well folks I can announce that Foxy lady will be making the trip up from Bairnsdale Victoria. The lady was supposed to be off the road but iv been busy working on other things trying to clear up the shed a bit, so she is still together. After discussions with Cherone oh and Brett Hansford too who cant make it, his to busy putting his new shed up as he just moved and now lives half an hour from me, we have become good friends and it was his fault I bought Foxy in the first place anyway.

Since buying the Lady I have attended one Albury vannin and one in Hervey Bay, which was so awsome to do being the Ladys first trip to Qld, which that started out as a joke at the Port Fairy nats with Ken Dawson being there saying no she hadn't been that far. After trailering her part the way and the tow car crapping it we decided after all the work id done to go all the way, which we drove it there and back, returning with no indicators no fuel gauge which caused up running of fuel in Coomba and me not refilling the jerry can. seeing more work done the car is now so reliable. But we are trailering this time due to oil leaks hence she will soon be pulled down.

We attended the Renmark Nats towing the Teardrop caravan driving there and back, but now we sold the teardrop and are doing up a 10tf caravan, most who have had a teardrop know,you are in the elements so were now going a bigger van we picked up locally for a steal.

We have been busy and we built my 49 chevy into a Rammer tribute car for the Running on Empty Festival last October, which was a great event and it will be on again for the 40th in about 3 4 years time, im sure the next one will be a lot bigger. Also we did the 40th Anniversary of Mad Max early this year with my Humungus machine too, I got offered money to attend this event but I declined and said give it to the charity. Most of you woulda seen it on the nine news.

After this event the van will come off the road, I have a lot of changes I want to do, so its a case of watch this space. A new paint job which I am thinking about and getting ideas. I have a few other projects going too so wont be in a hurry to get her going soon, will be a few years when I'm ready.

So we hope everything goes well and we get to Ettalong Beach

Cheers Folks Al & Kaz

foxy lady
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2025!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Thu 16 May 2019, 8:05 am

I was trying to reply last night, but my old Laptop at home wasn't playing the Game, so here we go:

Always good to catch up on what you and Kaz have been up to with the Lady. You certainly have a very busy life.

Great to read that you'll be making the Trip up to the Reunion with Foxy. I'm certain everyone there will be welcoming the opportunity to look her over and to get to chat with you and Kaz.

I hope that you have an uneventful trip to the Reunion and back. Great that you have held back the rebuild, allowing you to do so.

Rebuilds are a slow detailed process, especially when you have several Projects on the go. I look forward to see her after as well.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Thu 16 May 2019, 8:06 am

woohoo

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 22 May 2019, 7:27 pm

Not long now!

It's going to be a Great Day with a Great Turnout.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

2019 Vanning Legends Reunion - Sunday 9th June 2019. Empty RSVP's!!!

Post  Alspac Fri 24 May 2019, 1:23 pm

Hey Everyone!!

As we have only had 1 RSVP so far to this event on the forum, we are asking if people could let us know if they are coming along for the Reunion at Ettalong on the 9th June 2019.

If you are, please respond here or message Myself (Anastasia) or Cherone. We would really like to know who will be joining us, if you will be bringing anyone else along with you so we can look into having enough food to at least cover everyone's entry!!

WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO MISS OUT!!!

WE PROMISE TO AVOID ANY ONION SLIPPAGE..like at Bunnings!!!

lmao burnout

Thanks and Hope to See You There!!! MV ROCKS!!! rockon

Alspac
Alspac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down