MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a windscreen...........what is it?

3 posters

Go down

I have a windscreen...........what is it? Empty I have a windscreen...........what is it?

Post  master6 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 8:15 pm

I removed the windscreen from my HG van, and had another screen in the shed, which I thought came from a HG sedan. The spare screen has rounded top corners, and I wondered how this would look in a van. It has the rubber attached, so I lifted it into the windscreen opening, and found it left a gap along the top of about 25mm at a guess.
My question is, do I have a sedan screen, or a monaro screen.?
Some years ago my son bought a ht monaro, which turned out to be more bog than metal, so he dismantled it and sold it in parts. Now I dont know whether this screen was left over from my sons gear, or did it come from a couple of sedans I dismantled.

master6
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

I have a windscreen...........what is it? Empty Re: I have a windscreen...........what is it?

Post  sinbin Mon 16 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

Panel Vans, Utes and Wagons share the same front screen. Sedans and Monaros are different.
That's what my memory tells me today anyway!

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Back to top Go down

I have a windscreen...........what is it? Empty Re: I have a windscreen...........what is it?

Post  serendipity Mon 16 Jul 2012, 8:46 pm

i'm guessing hd/hr screen
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down