MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of selling your van ?

5 posters

Go down

Thinking of selling your van ? Empty Thinking of selling your van ?

Post  tastig Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:06 pm

Just passing on guys if you were thinking of selling your van [not that im encouraging it] there is still a heap of interest in the sin bins ... i listed vandil late monday arvo on car sales and it sold wed, morning .[with a couple of people genuinely dissapointed they missed out]..i checked my add 'status' and there has been nearly 1500 people looking at panelvans and nearly 400 looking at my detailed add so just passing on interest in vans is alive and well....its gunna hurt loading it on the transport truck on tuesday but i had a chat to my panelbeater mate yesterday [ semi retired and highly rated down here for his welding / lack of bog /painting skills] and he is happy to take my other van into his shed shortly for 6 to 12 months and give me back a beauty so dissapointed but excited at the same time......mmm sandman replica or something more individual ....???
tastig
tastig
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Thinking of selling your van ? Empty Re: Thinking of selling your van ?

Post  Red-Pv Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:14 pm

when i had mine for sale it was crazy the phone calls i got from the carsales sticker but they were all dissapointed it had a 6 cylinder but now i can afford it, she'll be staying in my possesion forever, in saying that i have guys approach me still asking me if i want to swap for monaros and stuff Laughing id love a monaro deep down but i love my pano too much now , its what i wanted from the word go
Red-Pv
Red-Pv
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

tastig wrote:Just passing on guys if you were thinking of selling your van [not that im encouraging it] there is still a heap of interest in the sin bins ... i listed vandil late monday arvo on car sales and it sold wed, morning .[with a couple of people genuinely dissapointed they missed out]..i checked my add 'status' and there has been nearly 1500 people looking at panelvans and nearly 400 looking at my detailed add so just passing on interest in vans is alive and well....its gunna hurt loading it on the transport truck on tuesday but i had a chat to my panelbeater mate yesterday [ semi retired and highly rated down here for his welding / lack of bog /painting skills] and he is happy to take my other van into his shed shortly for 6 to 12 months and give me back a beauty so dissapointed but excited at the same time......mmm sandman replica or something more individual ....???

I hope you past on the details of the forum to the new owner tastig! Very Happy
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad HVEH Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm

mmm sandman replica or something more individual ....???

What about both??

Sandman replica with a few custom touches to make it more individual? Possibilities are endless?

Just my 2 bobs worth? will be quiet now

Cheers Brad
Brad HVEH
Brad HVEH
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  sandman 78 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

well l have owned my sandman hz for 23.5 yrs lm the second owner in that time lve had so many people interested in wanting to buy it but l refuse to sell it its something that l have always wanted but then again may be one day when l loose the the plot cant drive who knows might be for sale Rolling Eyes and good van that doesnt have rust are hard to find like hens teeth

sandman 78
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down