MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestics Shirt

2 posters

Go down

Majestics Shirt Empty Majestics Shirt

Post  VANDIL Mon 14 Feb 2011, 5:45 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the cool shirt ( Rob and Family), I will wear it with pride at car shows I go to ( even in my Camaro), Im looking for a nice van that just needs tidying up as I wont have the time for another rebuild so will be back on the Majestics radar real soon giving others the shits but dont want to build another show type van again as I was disapointed with the vanning scene as we all are.
Look forward to cruising down to the Hotrod show in Geelong soon, so watch out Perry ( Pez) i will come and visit you and causing trouble with Alan ( Freestyler) at the van Nats Cheers Andrew ( VANDIL)
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Majestics Shirt Empty Re: Majestics Shirt

Post  The Zodiac Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

More than welcome mate I owed you after all your help with getting the WB back. The big thanks go to Brian and Leonie for setting the shirts up, I just hand balled yours on!
I get a van in my shed that just needs a tidy up mate, old gold one, its for sale too! Laughing