MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust? Empty Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust?

Post  greycloud Fri 27 May 2011, 5:32 pm

Hi all, came across a windowless HQ van today (will take photos next week) the lower section of the van is rooted but the roof and side panels are near perfect. Even the section where the side panels meet the quarters is perfiect and no rust on the inside. Haven't made up my mind yet whether to salvage the turret section seeing as though it is HQ and has the vents in the side. Apparently the tags are still there somewhere and the chassis is intact and straight. Is it worth picking up and is anyone looking for a perfect roof turret?
greycloud
greycloud
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust? Empty Re: Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust?

Post  vanman69 Fri 27 May 2011, 6:44 pm

id be very interested in it mate. let me know what your gonna do and we can sort something out

vanman69
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust? Empty Re: Anyone looking for a HQ windowless roof turret with next to no rust?

Post  The Zodiac Fri 27 May 2011, 7:36 pm

I reckon it'd be worth getting Glenn, even better if you can get the chassis and tags! Ute bodies are cheap!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil