MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

venting topic

+18
fc59
VanGoes
Bowtie383
samin8r
Imperfection
VANDIL
agro
vanman69
Coasty
serendipity
FreeMason
Jonny James
Red-Pv
Rusty62TransAm
Time Lapse
The Zodiac
Mad Van
Epic_Dragon
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

venting topic - Page 3 Empty Re: venting topic

Post  The Zodiac Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:20 pm

Not referring to you Sir James. Laughing Two quote buttons is for multi quotes, I added it the other day but have no idea how it works yet as I havent tried it!. Laughing

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:26 pm

The Zodiac wrote: Two quote buttons is for multi quotes, I added it the other day but have no idea how it works yet as I havent tried it!. Laughing
They don't work Laughing But it might be my puter.
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:40 pm

Nar it's not you puter! Laughing Just ignore the other one time I work out how to get rid of it! Rolling Eyes

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Thu 12 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

Imperfection wrote:
The Zodiac wrote:I hate people flogging pics off here and posting them on other forums without crediting them to where they come from at least most of us have the curtesy to mention where we got pics from when we post them on here.
Sorry boss i wont do it again Embarassed .Why do we have two quote buttons Question

Two quote buttons........where? Laughing

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

The Zodiac wrote:
Imperfection wrote:
The Zodiac wrote:I hate people flogging pics off here and posting them on other forums without crediting them to where they come from at least most of us have the curtesy to mention where we got pics from when we post them on here.
Sorry boss i wont do it again Embarassed .Why do we have two quote buttons Question

Worked for me..... Suspect
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:02 pm

The Zodiac wrote:
Imperfection wrote:

Bloody mods Laughing
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:30 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad the other halves dad tried to tell me that my panelvans chassis is "full of rust" as he has "been having a good look at it" interesting considering i am always home when he is here, and he has not once gone into the shed with it, and there is no room in there, and its got flat tyres so you cannot get under it anyways!! its one thing to insult my car (which isnt funny anymore) another to lie to me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know my chassis is good! the car got through regency when it was defected!!!!!!!!!!!! they went over it with a fine toothed comb (inspector actualy said he was surprised my car was all metal, as they get a lot in that are repaired but not with metal through the body) and before that, an engineer fixed a tiny crack in my chassis, and he said it is one of the better HQ chassis he had seen in a while as no rust! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Mon 05 Mar 2012, 9:37 pm

Epic_Dragon wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad the other halves dad tried to tell me that my panelvans chassis is "full of rust" as he has "been having a good look at it" interesting considering i am always home when he is here, and he has not once gone into the shed with it, and there is no room in there, and its got flat tyres so you cannot get under it anyways!! its one thing to insult my car (which isnt funny anymore) another to lie to me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know my chassis is good! the car got through regency when it was defected!!!!!!!!!!!! they went over it with a fine toothed comb (inspector actualy said he was surprised my car was all metal, as they get a lot in that are repaired but not with metal through the body) and before that, an engineer fixed a tiny crack in my chassis, and he said it is one of the better HQ chassis he had seen in a while as no rust! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sounds like some one it trying to talk the price down

dam there is no big red hand emoticons
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny James Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:48 am

Its a shame we don't live closer Leonie. I'm sure we most of us would be over there helping you screw your van together for you to get out and cruze your loved one again.

Jonny James
Jonny James
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:54 am

yeah a lot like that i guess. its just that he hates it, and likes to stir me up over it. but after 3 years of being stirred up, its not funny now . did the same about my horses that one plays with the fence, as he sat and watched him for ages. hes never sat and watched him. and he doesnt play in the fence. he gets stuck in the fence cos its falling apart thanks to sheep, cows, skippys. the worst he does is now its broken, lean over it for about 10 min. the cows constantly push through it. but its as no one likes horses here they cop the blame Sad

he wants my ls1 to put into his mighty boy LOL its as big as the mighty boy!! he is a porsche, mg, VW, audi man. and everyone is entltled to their own opinions, thats fine. but when its over and over critisism its not nice anymore Sad i called a cube ugly and then found out the owner was right there. so went and apologised as felt awful for saying it was ugly infront of the owner. OH had yelled at me and told me how rude i was. yet its ok for his dad to do the same to me? over and over?

thanks jonny james Smile yeah if i lived closer to lots of you my pano would currently be cruising the streets again

this doesnt count as venting, but i had an awesome dream lastnight! i was cruising around in an impala!! and had a hunk from supernatural in the passengers seat crusing with me Very Happy wonder if the impalas are really like that to drive Very Happy cant wait to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:04 pm

Jonny James wrote:Its a shame we don't live closer Leonie. I'm sure we most of us would be over there helping you screw your van together for you to get out and cruze your loved one again.

agree

Was thinking the same thing JJ, MV working bee, the panel guys straightening and painting, rewire, us dumb types doing the engine, trans fit up!
Back on the road in no time!!!