MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars?

+12
BonesnSkull
wizardtwo
simopar
0488TINTER
HBWC
RAT BAG
freestyler1
serendipity
The Zodiac
agro
Epic_Dragon
Rusty62TransAm
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars?

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 08 Dec 2021, 10:47 am

Yellow HQ, not a VanCraft Front. I can't remember who was making them out of Sydney, but I should.

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 20679410

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars?

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 08 Dec 2021, 10:52 am

A HQ with an interesting Paint Job, which showed up on WasteBook recently.  Unfortunately, I can't tell who posted them originally.

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 25729110

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 25818310

How Many Different TransAm Fronts were there on Aussie Vans/Cars? - Page 5 25983210

Possibly utilising the original 7" Headlights with some 5&3/4" added or Spotlights.

Last edited by Rusty62TransAm on Tue 24 Jan 2023, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

Back to top Go down

Post  sinbin Wed 08 Dec 2021, 2:08 pm

Rusty62TransAm wrote:Yellow HQ, not a VanCraft Front.  I can't remember who was making them out of Sydney, but I should.

Freedom Fibreglass springs to mind.
Kustom Damage also used to have a verity hanging on the wall.

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Rusty62TransAm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 08 Dec 2021, 2:18 pm

That's them. Thank You James.

I've only seen one of Freedom's fronts up close. I'm pretty certian it their name embossed in it, unless it was another Brand.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5