MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all, another newbie.

+2
Rhino
VAN 64
6 posters

Go down

Hey all, another newbie. Empty Hey all, another newbie.

Post  VAN 64 Sat 28 Jan 2012, 3:45 pm

Howdy all,

Well after a long time viewing this site as a guest I have decided to take the plunge and join up. Like many here I have had a long association with vans. I purchased my first one way back in 1977 (at 17 years of age) which was a 307 powered windowless HK van (no P plate restrictions back then ha ha!).
Since that time I have owned quite a few Holden vans including a HX, a WB, aTD Gemini to name a few.
But my main van association has been with EJs and EHs. of which I have had plenty. Still own an original windowless EJ van today as well as an EH.
But time moves on and I now throw money at my VE millenium SS. I ordered it new in 2010 and just love cruising in it with all the grunt of the six litre donk and six speed manual. It rolls on 20 inch rims and has all the mod cons to make it a great cruiser and a blast to drive hard every now and then.
Anyway guys I hope to be able to contribute to the forum from time to time and I look forward to meeting a few of you at the Van In in Albury at easter. woohoo

Happy Cruisin

Blu.

VAN 64
VAN 64
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Hey all, another newbie. Empty Re: Hey all, another newbie.

Post  Rhino Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

Welcome aboard Blu,This is your one stop shop for anything Van related. Chuck up some photo's when you get a chance.

Cheers
Brian.

President 2012 & 2017
Rhino
Rhino
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:42 pm

welcome

glad to hear that there are more and more EJ EH vans around than just mine lol!

pics pics pics
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:58 pm

Welcome aboard Blu, nice to have another newbie on here. Really looking forward to catching up at Easter for a chat and to check out your van!
Cheers Rob
welcome raceya

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Sun 29 Jan 2012, 12:43 am

welcome blu post some pics of your ej eh, cheers ekka burnout
Special Delivery
Special Delivery
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:03 am

Hi Blu and welcome mate,looking forward to meeting you at easter and checking out the new ride,also get some pics up of the EJ&H vans as well mate:)

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  VAN 64 Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcome boys. Always makes it a bit easier when you get a few responses, especially for someone ole skool like me that is not all that savvy with all this social media thing.
Brian I have to say that I have been following your thread with the "Cat". It was and remains one of my favourite vans from that er. Its so great that you are giving it a much deserved revival and I look forward to its big debut when the time comes.

To all the EJ/EH boys on here, my early vans rarely get their covers taken off these days.Think I must be getting soft in my old age as I seem to be enjoying the new toys too much !! However if I can get my head around the pics posting thing I may be able to throw up a few of them and others that have occupied time in my shed over the last three decades.

Rob it will be great to meet and catch up at easter. Also havent seen Rusty since Van nats 2010 so looking forward to that as well. Seems as though the response to that eventis growing and I cant wait. Hopefully it gives me a bit of time to make some planned mechanical and cosmetic changes to "VooDoo Blues" before we roll it into Albury. Cool

Thanks again and keep vannin.

Blu.

VAN 64
VAN 64
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum