MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check this out..

4 posters

Go down

Check this out.. Empty Check this out..

Post  Special Delivery Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HZ-Stretch-lookalike-Rolls-Royce-9-seater-A1-condition-head-turner-limousine-/170775175778?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item27c2fe6262
Special Delivery
Special Delivery
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Check this out.. Empty Re: Check this out..

Post  0488TINTER Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:12 am

Ah yes, the Glammer
awesome cars and very hard tofind

was about 9 - 12 limos made and a few sedans
only 1 ute done and its still owned by the same guy and is said to me as new and perfect
0488TINTER
0488TINTER
Van King!
Van King!

http://www.0488TINTER.com

Back to top Go down

Post  feel'n uted Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:43 am

I worked at creative cars in Adelaide for a month as part of year 12 at school , i was lucky enough to work on the first Glammer built, this was the time all the court case was just starting over the car and more importanty that grill...
Its first colour was a light green/silver colour, i still have the pics i took of it just out of the spray booth, shortly after that it was painted white ..
I had the best time there and all the guys including geoff heard were awesome, i wont forget it.
I wanted to do a spray painting apprentaship but they couldnt help me Crying or Very sad ..
On a side note the workshop car was a kingswood station wagon we painted Brocks formula blue and it had a full face grill ( two grills stuck together )and the bumper bar cut into two bumperetts, after they plastic welded the grill together i had to fill and smooth the joins..

feel'n uted
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Wed 15 Feb 2012, 7:14 am

hey feeling uted, you are a fellow south aussie?? i see you are in the barossa valley Smile you didnt happen to find out obout us here from a blue VE ute with a sticker on the back window did you? if so that was my car, and when sold it, sent it on its way with MV sticker still proudly displayed to spread the word Smile
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  feel'n uted Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:42 am

Hi ,Yes live up in the Barossa, used to work for the local Holden dealer till they closed last year, very sad., no i havent seen your ve ute, i found this site while looking for a Bob jane ute wing for my Wb ute.
I see you were a spray painter too, i am out of the trade right now but really want to get back in, miss the smell..lol

feel'n uted
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Wed 15 Feb 2012, 6:21 pm

yep i was a spray painter as well. loved it. left school, managed to get a scholarship, and then did my trade. unfortunately though being female with small wrists, i developed carpal tunnel very badly very fast. surgery took what function i had left away Sad and left is doing the job of 2 hands and everything snowballed since then,so unfortunately i will never be able to return to the trade i love so much Sad i miss the smell too, the masking up, the sanding haha i miss it all. i will finish my panelvan though. with help, and sand it with my feet.
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down