MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP TEN MEDIUM VANS OF ALL TIMES.

+8
Epic_Dragon
Van Halen
Ramble
Dean
VANDIL
agr071
hell raiser
The Zodiac
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TOP TEN MEDIUM VANS OF ALL TIMES. - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP TEN MEDIUM VANS OF ALL TIMES.

Post  The Zodiac Tue 31 May 2011, 6:06 pm

Anyone else want to add their Top 10 medium vans?

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN MEDIUM VANS OF ALL TIMES. - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP TEN MEDIUM VANS OF ALL TIMES.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

The Zodiac wrote:Gold Holden van! Laughing

.... and a certain Gold Wagon.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  mr sinbin Wed 29 Jun 2011, 6:39 pm

was just having a chat about this with my old man and we wer talking about 'sheer heart attack' an xb van wasnt it? and another one we couldnt remember the name of... was a HD van we think, modified to the sh*#thouse, basically looked nothing like a HD anymore, was from south australia i think. just wondering if any has any details on it lol. thats if you can make sense of my very rough description lol. photos of either or both would be awesome and much appreciated too if anyone has any Very Happy Very Happy
cheers
mr sinbin
mr sinbin
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Wed 29 Jun 2011, 7:19 pm

The HD van if it is the same one,was it black in colour moulded roof spoiler custom grille twin headlights that look like they came from a trans am custom front spoiler moulded to the guards and front GTR torana guard flutes rear flares and its number plates were OOZ^079 I am just taking a guess here?

Regards Tony.
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

The HD wasn't called "Headache" was it? If so it was owned at one point by a Tumut guy called Mark Lane, I'm still trying to get photos off him of it.