MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex

+3
master6
fc59
Imperfection
7 posters

Go down

Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Empty Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex

Post  Imperfection Sat 11 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

I think they have. gmh v rubbish
What do you think lol!
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Empty Re: Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex

Post  fc59 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm

Confidence and superiority: It's the usual fordamentalist stuff: I've got the lions share of the truth, and you haven't.

gone

fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Empty Re: Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex

Post  master6 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:23 am

The condition is curable.
My father was a Ford Dealer in the 50's.
I grew up as a mad Alan Moffatt fan.

My first car was an XL falcon (with Cortina 4SP)

Now I drive a Holden Jackaroo, restoring a HG van, and have a VB 308 SLE waiting in the shed.

The cure?

Dont know, it just happens.

master6
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:06 am

It's not about rubbish : or gmh its the love
of modifying anything hotrod raceya
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KustomCandy Mon 13 Aug 2012, 7:37 am

I absolutely love Husqvarna bikes (still to this day). Can you guess what dirt bike film I watched as a kid to have that brand burned into me? lol

Dan
KustomCandy
KustomCandy
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:10 am

KustomCandy wrote: I absolutely love Husqvarna bikes (still to this day). Can you guess what dirt bike film I watched as a kid to have that brand burned into me? lol

Dan
On any sunday Cool
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  vantom Mon 13 Aug 2012, 2:30 pm

panoz78 wrote:It's not about rubbish : or gmh its the love
of modifying anything hotrod raceya
I agree!!!! Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Koa37113Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Koa37912 Chrysler rubbish chev hotrod raceya goodjap gmh
vantom
vantom
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  KustomCandy Tue 14 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

Imperfection wrote:
KustomCandy wrote: I absolutely love Husqvarna bikes (still to this day). Can you guess what dirt bike film I watched as a kid to have that brand burned into me? lol

Dan
On any sunday Cool

You sir are correct! (But you already knew that) Smile

I think allegiance is wired into us all to some degree. What ever makes that special impression is likely what we'll favor. Rat Rods (big fan of by the way) are interesting as it throws the theory out the window.

Dan
KustomCandy
KustomCandy
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Tue 14 Aug 2012, 1:40 pm

KustomCandy wrote:
Imperfection wrote:

Dan
On any sunday Cool

You sir are correct! (But you already knew that) Smile

Dan
No i didn't, but you sound about the same era as me. Husky steel tanker 250,Macio 260 bultaco sherpa T. Honda elsinore. Suzuki tm 400 cyclone.And the rare hodaka combat wombat. Cool
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  vantom Tue 14 Aug 2012, 3:22 pm

only limited by your own mind!!!!! Minds are like windows,they only work when they open!
vantom
vantom
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  KustomCandy Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:17 am

No i didn't, but you sound about the same era as me. Husky steel tanker 250,Macio 260 bultaco sherpa T. Honda elsinore. Suzuki tm 400 cyclone.And the rare hodaka combat wombat. Cool

I only know of one other dirt bike film made before any sunday. then Ive only seen a trailer of it. And I cant remember its name to seek it out. (Going back a few years now).
Think I may have stood a little shy of your shoulders back then Smile But I've head stories of the Husky 250/400 WX. And the suicidal TM 400s lol. The CZ could be mentioned.
And Maico's (big fan of too) are coming back into production. With of course, a 500 smoker. for those brave enough to throw a leg over one.....Just like the old days lol.

Dan
KustomCandy
KustomCandy
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:31 am

KustomCandy wrote:

I only know of one other dirt bike film made before any sunday. then Ive only seen a trailer of it. And I cant remember its name to seek it out. (Going back a few years now).
Think I may have stood a little shy of your shoulders back then Smile But I've head stories of the Husky 250/400 WX. And the suicidal TM 400s lol. The CZ could be mentioned.
And Maico's (big fan of too) are coming back into production. With of course, a 500 smoker. for those brave enough to throw a leg over one.....Just like the old days lol.

Dan
You still can get on any sunday
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ANY-SUNDAY-TRILOGY-COLLECTORS-ED-3-DVD-SET-NEW-MOTOCROSS-MOTORBIKE-MOVIES-/251126371045?pt=AU_Movies_Movies_TV_Shows&hash=item3a784c52e5
And the other one was a Aussie movie,narrated by john laws.It was a funny movie,but i have heard that it was destroyed back in the 90s and there are no copies Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:56 am

The new Persuit ute being released by FPV:It would make a wicked van. Cool

Have Holden owners got a inferiority complex  Image85931_c
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 15 Aug 2012, 1:26 pm

It's a pick up. Tease1

Be great to see one converted to a van but she'd be a massive undertaking.