MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!!

3 posters

Go down

Hey!! Empty Hey!!

Post  Moorza Tue 04 Sep 2012, 12:28 am

My name is Luke Moore, son of Jan and Kevin Moore. Owners of Squaw. I have this in my hot little hands now days and am looking to get into a club such as yours. I live in outer burbs of melbs, so am looking to do a few shows, mainly for people to see that its still alive and get involved in some cruises and what not. Where do I go from here??????

Moorza
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Hey!! Empty Re: Hey!!

Post  The Zodiac Tue 04 Sep 2012, 12:50 am

Welcome aboard Luke, hope you enjoy your time on here. We have quite a large number of Victorians on here and our Vic Chapter of MV is starting to get pretty active lately. Feel free to start a thread on your van in the Your Van section and tell us some more about it. I remember it from C,V and T. Cool

Cheers and welcome
Rob