MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New van column in Gasoline magazine!!!

+9
charger360
Rusty62TransAm
hxbunny
VANDIL
Bowtie383
serendipity
sinbin
panoz78
The Zodiac
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New van column in Gasoline magazine!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New van column in Gasoline magazine!!!

Post  HQVAN Thu 01 Nov 2012, 7:36 pm

I got a reply from Gav today:

Hi Karl, thanks for the letter, van guys must be the most enthusiastic out of all the street machine subcultures. Happy to have regular van spots thanks to contributors like Simon Major and Rob Burns.

Regards
Gav

Well done Simo and Rob! bow

Great work Gav!

thumbsup
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

New van column in Gasoline magazine!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New van column in Gasoline magazine!!!

Post  charger360 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 1:12 pm

Great work Rob & Simo,

Just a suggestion Rob, but if there is enough interest in your column, which I believe will be the case. Do you think Gav would consider 1 Van feature per issue? There are more than enough nice Vans around now, and it will only increase in future, as more people remember what a great era it really was.
Just imagine for instance, Gasoline runs a feature on Street Legal, followed by your column in the mag, I think it would be cool. It would also make Gasoline unique, amongst all the other car magazines.
There are over 700 members on here, that could amount to a lot of magazine sales for Gav.
As said though, just a suggestion.

Cheers Pete.
charger360
charger360
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2