MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans"

2 posters

Go down

Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans" Empty Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans"

Post  The Original Birdman Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

was wondering if anyone in the immediate family knows of someone who can put a few of my ideas of how I want my van to look like before I start on the body mods with a sketch before i start to keep them in perspective I did one years ago but have misplaced it
tap
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans" Empty Re: Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans"

Post  The Zodiac Wed 02 Jan 2013, 11:49 pm

Hey Rob,

See if you can get someone to photoshop something for you mate, that seems to be the go and looks good.

I few of the guys on here are pretty damn clever too.

Cheers Rob

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans" Empty Re: Renderings "who's good at drawing Vans"

Post  The Original Birdman Thu 03 Jan 2013, 9:46 am

I was going to do that but what I want to do hasnt been done before so It might be a bit hard to cut and paste. I also have autocad at work and was going to do a few cad drawings but you dont get 2D veiw as with a drawing/sketch. may be able to draw up the mods and photo shop, will give it a go. thumbsup
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original Birdman Thu 03 Jan 2013, 9:47 am

I was going to do that but what I want to do hasnt been done before so It might be a bit hard to cut and paste. I also have autocad at work and was going to do a few cad drawings but you dont get 2D veiw as with a drawing/sketch. may be able to draw up the mods and photo shop, will give it a go. thumbsup
The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum