MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird things you have found in your car projects

+5
agro
greycloud
panoz78
BonesnSkull
QUP
9 posters

Go down

Weird things you have found in your car projects Empty Weird things you have found in your car projects

Post  QUP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

As the title says 'Weird things you have found in your car projects'. What are the weird items which have surfaced in your pre-owned vehicles?

Here's ours for a laugh;

After pulling the fuel tank out of the Monaro due to a 'rattle' this is what we found
Weird things you have found in your car projects M6_zps432becdc

It was a one owner single man from Melbourne so maybe someone was having a laugh on him?? bizarre. Only other item was a vet ticket for a golden retriever called 'Muffy' down the back of the back seat, needly to say we called the Monaro... Muffy!

This is all the things we got out of the interior of the kombi we are working on at the moment
Weird things you have found in your car projects 121003130_zpsddfed938

The Panno had the traditional stash under the hood lining... drunken (which we left there are doing the new lining) along with a tonne of dog hair (and wet dog smell), a door ticket from some Ex-servies in western Sydney and gold club business card in Tassie.

The wagon had a fluffy toy dog under the seat (which just reinforced the reason we were getting it!) and very little else which was weird for the history it had (we have the full service dockets for the entire life of the car!).

MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

Weird things you have found in your car projects Empty Re: Weird things you have found in your car projects

Post  BonesnSkull Tue 15 Jan 2013, 8:58 am

Wow! what a stash! Ill have to have a good look around in the XD when I get it...am doubtful though. I bought a HZ Ute once, had a ton of dirt under the seat, I sieved it and netted $60 in gold coins as well as plaenty of silver and copper coins further down. There was so much dirt that it reached from the floor up into the seat springs-it had been a farmers ute all its life, until a shearer bought it 2 years before me. What a find that was! Not so much weird really. Under the seat of a mates Val wagon we found an 8 track of Neil Diamond's "Hot August Nights".................
BonesnSkull
BonesnSkull
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Weird things you have found in your car projects Empty Re: Weird things you have found in your car projects

Post  panoz78 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:49 pm

All I have ever found is dried out stale French fries .... Weird things you have found in your car projects 58275
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greycloud Tue 15 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

should have put them on ebay, some fool would buy them!!
greycloud
greycloud
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

Post  agro Tue 15 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

BonesnSkull wrote:an 8 track of Neil Diamond's "Hot August Nights".................

Just had a look as i thought i had it to put a pick up for you.... But i don't.
agro
agro
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesnSkull Wed 16 Jan 2013, 8:22 am

Bahahahaha, Very funny Agro!! Im not a Neil Diamond fan though...... lol!
BonesnSkull
BonesnSkull
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeaker2 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:36 am

panoz78 wrote:All I have ever found is dried out stale French fries .... Weird things you have found in your car projects 58275
How did you know they were stale? cyclops
Neil

Squeaker2
Resident
Resident

http://www.squeakerclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 3:57 pm

They were cold .hard and tasted like crap .oh sorry that's normal for French fries !
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:19 pm

so far a few plastic clothes pegs up i the rear hindge box
and a tooth brush i the passenger door
and a few newspaper scraps under the rear floor nothing to gave a date
and there was something in the head lining but i cant rember what it was next time ill have a look

and nothing in the hilux other than a resident spider in the passenger side foot well kick panel

fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original Birdman Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:22 pm

About a week after buy my CV8 Monaro there was a bad smell coming from the back seat area so I pulled out the rear seats and found what it was ........................some poor kids lunch after it had been eaten, I say it looked like Macca's looking at the fries which must have been eaten whole................ in-between gaging from the spew stench and choking from the domestic cleaner I managed to colect 2 pens, $5.45 in change, Barbies head, hand full of bobby pins and an earing.
now every time I hear do you what fries with that I get these nasty flash backs blue

The Original Birdman
The Original Birdman
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:47 pm

panoz78 wrote:They were cold .hard and tasted like crap .oh sorry that's normal for French fries !

The Original Birdman wrote:.............
now every time I hear do you what fries with that I get these nasty flash backs blue

lmao lmao lmao

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  BonesnSkull Fri 18 Jan 2013, 1:49 pm

The Original Birdman wrote:About a week after buy my CV8 Monaro there was a bad smell coming from the back seat area so I pulled out the rear seats and found what it was ........................some poor kids lunch after it had been eaten, I say it looked like Macca's looking at the fries which must have been eaten whole................ in-between gaging from the spew stench and choking from the domestic cleaner I managed to colect 2 pens, $5.45 in change, Barbies head, hand full of bobby pins and an earing.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao thats feckin gold!!!!!
BonesnSkull
BonesnSkull
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down