MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks and Goodbye

+5
panoz78
HQVAN
serendipity
agro
Bowtie383
9 posters

Go down

Thanks and Goodbye Empty Thanks and Goodbye

Post  Bowtie383 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 7:22 pm

First I just want to say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of Majestic vanners I have met some great people here,also it is goodbye as well instead of just fading away this is how I wanted to do it.The thing is the passion I once had for vanning back in the 80s was renewed again at the van in but to be honest I have lost it for vanning,my passiom is else where in the automotive world wich also includes custom bikes and my love of muscle cars.
I see it like this if I do not have the passion for something anymore there is no need to be a part of it that way someone else can fill my spot and offered a membership to this club,I do not have the desire to own another van as I once did also I am a founding member of a small club that we started in 2003 and with the sudden death of my best mate late last year and one of the founding members my full concentration is primary on that we dont have a lot of members and that is how we like it and you only become one if asked to join.
I have had some personal issues as well and my family and myself are looking at relocating in the future,I do want to wish all you guys well for the future of Majestics you have worked hard for it,I am on a couple of van groups on facebook but I will be leaving them as well also if admin can delete my account I would appreciate it as well and also please no phonecalls this is how I want to leave also could one of the mods lock this thread please.

Regards Tony.
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Thanks and Goodbye Empty Re: Thanks and Goodbye

Post  agro Fri 01 Feb 2013, 7:47 pm

Well Tony, i can honestly say that i am shocked about this.You have contributed a lot to this forum and it'll be sad to see you go.
On the other hand i can see where you are coming from and i completely understand the situation.
All i can say is that i'd like you wish you the best with the direction you have chosen, and hope you thoroughly enjoy your new interests.
All the best with it.
Cheers
Craig
agro
agro
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity Fri 01 Feb 2013, 7:56 pm

it has been a pleasure to meet and know you tony, thank you for all your advice and input both to us with our van and the forum , we will miss you and wish you all the best in your new adventure,
rock
cheers andrew and kerri
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

It was great to meet you Tony. I have really appreciated your input to the forum, your support for me and appreciation of my van, it was an honour to have you think so highly of it. I will look after the complete collection of CV&T you allowed me to own and be sure to share it with the club.

I wish you and your family all the very best, it has been great knowing you mate. I am very sad to see you go.

Yours Sincerely,
Karl.

P.S I am sorry I have not locked this thread, but I really wanted to say goodbye.
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

Thank you Tony
It has been a pleasure to talk to you on hear .
It was even better talking at the reunion in person .
Sorry to see you lost the passion for vans but I know you will never
Loose the passion for muscle cars and bikes it is in your blood & panel vans close to your heart.
Family even closer.... Sad
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:01 pm

Has been a pleasure to chat to you on here, Sorry about all the not so good things happening in your life at the moment. Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. May the future bring all the things you wish to achieve with muscle cars and bikes. Amazing things that they are. Is a big thing to be honest with oneself. Well done Smile
Goodbye Tony Smile Sad to see you leave. But like everyone, completely understand. Wishing you the very best for the future adventures. Hopefully if I end up with a muscle car one day might cross paths again,but if not it has been an absolute pleasure.

Full steam ahead!! Seeya, Leonie Smile
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  garym Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Good luck for the future Tony muscle cars gain is our loss .
The club will miss your contribution .
Gary M
garym
garym
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2028!

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

never met but i feel i know you,MV will miss your input. heh i love muscle cars and motorbikes, wishing you good luck for the future mate. cheers eric (ekka)
Special Delivery
Special Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Sat 02 Feb 2013, 9:31 am

Its sad to see you go,but a man must do what a man must do.All the best for the future,and stay safe
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum