MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car story's

3 posters

Go down

car story's  Empty car story's

Post  fc59 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:27 pm

i was just reading a few threds and they reminded me about a few memorable times i have had with cars i recon there would be some good storys kicking around some peoples pasts on here Twisted Evil

are the good old perlude me and a mate turned one into a speedway car the bonus was there was very littel metal to remove most of it was alredy gone gone

after we spent the best part of satday with an oxy and a hammer preping it for a cage we thought we had to give it one last maccas runn devilidea

it went like a scaulded cat with out rear and side glass or an intera door frames inner gurads or most of the floor pans Shocked

only problem was when we opened the doors to get out the car sunk O\ /O ds whoops and we couldent close the doors

so we went in had some maccas rang some mates told them to come around and look at this lowerd intgra in the car park
thay called around then lmao

after thay cleaned them selfs up a few of the big guys hoped in lucky we cut so much of the floor pan out because it made it easyer to get a footing and got them to lift the car up from the inside till we could close the doors we drove home like nothing was wrong and never opened the door again
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

car story's  Empty Re: car story's

Post  Bowtie383 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 9:31 am

I think we would all have a few mate,One was when I started drag racing at Castlereagh dragway in my LC Torana,I was at a street meet and was having a great day of racing.Well after the meeting we were heading home along Castlereagh road and then from under the bonnet a loud bang car lockup I was all over the road and finally pull it up and there it was a rod out the side of the block,it was just ironic how it happened on the way home and not at the track but it did cop a hard time that day Twisted Evil

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:26 am

i think cars are one of those things we seem to make the most memories in life with, we spend a lot of time in them/with them.
have a lot of adventures in cars too haha Smile like the time i took my little colt that had a cordia motor in it and did ringies/sliding around in a muddy road then got sprung by the cfs then disappeared out the back no lights haha, or the time drove in the pano and my lights went out so i was like a ghost car haha in amongst a group of skippies, then down a road. it being white, in a full moon, the passing cars i think thought they saw a ghost! Twisted Evil

the pano saved my life when i was adamant i wanted to end it. by the fact the left brakes stop harder than the right so pulled me sideways. if that had not happened i would have not been here, even though last minute id decided i was not going to do that to my family, and that i was going to get through it, i was too late to stop, going to fast, but car pulled to the left under hard breaking and i jsut whizzed past the tree.
haha taking the pano to school for exams as it put me in such a good mood i was focused Smile

haha the last time i drove it. ringies in a paddock trying to blopw the old motor, but trimatic trans went instead.
the first time i drove it haha.
also the story that its a virgin Smile no man has been worthy to go in the back of it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!!!!!!!!

already making stories with the discovery, and lots with the golf, great road trips.
haha the $50 cordia i got once, with rego and new tyres, was dented every inch as the person i bought it off decided to attack it one night. but that car got me from wistow, all the way to croydon tafe everyday for ages!! haha was never a dull moment in that. coppers looked and just could not be bothered haha. it would light up the sky in the dark with the giant hole in the muffler, blue flames would just erupt!!

more pano stories driving mates around. one of them decided to moon people out the tailgate, i warned him. he didnt stop so hit the skids i did... theres so many stories with that c ar though as have had it so long. the stories continue as i progress through the engine conversion and resto, which i never thought id be able to since my injury and now permanent disabilities, but every day it reminds me i am here because of it, and that i will succeed Smile is the symbolism of the glass is ALWAYS full that thing!

there are other cherished stories i will not share with the surf i had.

those are only a few in a nutshell! what a good thread, love the stories we have with our wonderful cars Smile
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:32 am

haha just remembered a really cool one with the pano, when i was getting assessed for driving disabled (i get annual checks, it was every 3 years but annually now) but i couldnt drive the corolla that they have with every possible driving mod in it, so we just put some of them in the panelvan and then i got assessed/taught how to use the modifications. ther was 2 of the officials, only 2 seats in the pano hha so one went in the back! he thought it was best assessment he had ever done, after they both got past the fact i was a female in such a car. and the disbelief that it was the easiest car for me to drive physically, and needed the least modifications. just a spinny knob and a cross over indicator bar, and my window wiper controls got moved to the left. high beams work from the floor haha. these men were probably in their 50s or so. one of them had a son who was restoring an old monaro!
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum