MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car

3 posters

Go down

Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car Empty Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car

Post  Bowtie383 Sun 28 Apr 2013, 9:32 am

I just picked up my latest issue and in the readers section there are three pics of vans at the van nats and a bit of a write up,also there is a six page thread on vanning back in the hey day and of the magazines that were available that are no more.It is great to see some van coverage in my favourite mag besy of both worlds in my opinion Very Happy

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car Empty Re: Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car

Post  The Zodiac Tue 30 Apr 2013, 6:53 pm

Got it yesterday Tony, it's one of my regular mags, great to see some vans in there.

There's no doubt they are making a comeback in recent times.

Although I think the old AMC mag has really started to lose it's edge at least for me, since the editors changed it seems to be a bit watered down.

Cheers Rob

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car Empty Re: Vans in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car

Post  Bowtie383 Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:03 pm

I have been buying it since issue one mate, I have to agree it is a bit watered down since Mark Oastler handed over the reigns and it was his baby.I was wrapped to see a bit of van coverage in there and they are coming back how good is it,I will keep buying the mag as it is my bible what would be good to see is another van mag come to life again who knows it would be great to see i:)

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383

Back to top Go down

Post  glennvc Thu 02 May 2013, 2:40 pm

Yeah,it would be good to see a van mag,they have them for everything else,even a quarterly one would be good,I'm sure there would be enough vans around to do it , get simopar on to it ,he has contacts at street machine I believe
glennvc
glennvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Sun 05 May 2013, 11:13 am

We are lucky we have Rob with vantales in gasoline and Simo with street machine,between the both of them they keep us apdated with what is happening in the scene and what we had in the past.
I would like to see a quarterly publication just for vans not utes and vans,not like the other mag were you see one van and the rest are utes.

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em "wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down