MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW members whose up for a get together ?

+3
The Zodiac
fc59
Stark
7 posters

Go down

NSW members whose up for a get together ? Empty NSW members whose up for a get together ?

Post  Stark Tue 06 May 2014, 10:30 am

Hey all,
Tony and Neil have made the point its about time we started to have some get together like the Victorian members.
most likely round the Sydney area.  At this point just trying to get some interest happening and open to suggestions our biggest disadvantage is living in a full sized state so we are spread out a lot further so a bit more planing is involved so probably sometime in may.
I'm happy to travel and make a weekend of it so what does everyone recon ? let us know.

Stark
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

NSW members whose up for a get together ? Empty Re: NSW members whose up for a get together ?

Post  fc59 Tue 06 May 2014, 7:22 pm

If i ever get a weekend off work id love to go for a drive up the mountans or the driveins
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

NSW members whose up for a get together ? Empty Re: NSW members whose up for a get together ?

Post  Stark Tue 06 May 2014, 7:50 pm

theres an idea the new drive in thanks dean
NSW members whose up for a get together ? Driv_i10

Sydney's last remaining drive-in cinema, the Skyline Drive-In in the suburb of Blacktown, has reopened after a redevelopment that mixes the old with the new.

Featuring a 'Happy Days' style retro diner and two large screens backed by the latest digital cinema technology with state-of-the-art servers and Christie digital projectors, conforming to the DCI standard for cinema exhibition, and a sound system that is replayed via an FM transmission stereo signal, the venue offers a "truly unique night of fun."

Located off Reservoir Road in Blacktown, next to the soon to open Wet'n'Wild Sydney waterpark, the drive-in is the only one of Sydney's drive-in cinemas to have escaped redevelopment and is one of the last remaining locations in Australia.

The upgrades have been undertaken by the site owner Event Cinemas - part of the AHL Group, which also runs the outdoor Moonlight Cinemas.

Stark
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Tue 06 May 2014, 8:33 pm

ive been a few times in the last couple of weeks im never going back to a in door cinema again i have my own volume control and a pile of pillows to get comfy you just have to get in early it dose get packed like a k or so back from the gate plus the cricketers arms is a nice pub just in front of the drive ins
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Tue 06 May 2014, 10:42 pm

Is there anything to look at around Goulburn Tom? Or when is the next race day there??

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  vaniin Wed 07 May 2014, 8:21 am

drive-in standed stuff for vanners,keen as,also one up here at heddon greta,VANTASTIC
vaniin
vaniin

Back to top Go down

Post  agro Wed 07 May 2014, 10:02 pm

vaniin wrote:drive-in standed stuff for vanners,keen as,also one up here at heddon greta,VANTASTIC

I tried that a few years ago, to no avail. Did get a van run together in 2010, i think, and there were 8 vans.(This was just a run into Newy & back to Toronto).
Mentioned to Heddon Greta about a car gathering and they were more then happy to have a group. Just needed some notification in advance.
agro
agro
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Thu 08 May 2014, 6:58 am

hey rob next major thing is this one w/e after next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8WzOwenbDM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8WzOwenbDM

Stark
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Thu 08 May 2014, 7:59 pm

Drive In would be a good idea but not in the middle of winter,Agro as I stated in the other post you don't need a van mate as long as we can get together.

Regards Tony.
 chev 
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Cefarin Sat 17 May 2014, 5:31 pm

Supposerly on the 27th Sept 2014 there is a the 2nd National Drive in night for vans.. I dont know any more info
Denis Cefarin
Denis Cefarin
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 21 May 2014, 9:53 pm

There's enough members within an hours drive of Sydney to do a run, just need someone to work out a weekend, location and time and let Rusty know so it can be an official run and go for it.  Cool 

I'm sure everyone that goes will enjoy catching up again.