MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN

+3
vanning trucker
Rhino
SteveJ
7 posters

Go down

LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN Empty LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN

Post  SteveJ Sat 17 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Hi all,
Am currently looking to purchase a genuine HX or HZ Sandman Panel van. Prefer L31 M21 however will consider L32 M20. Am a cash buyer and am looking for a project rather than one that is in great condition (will consider both however). If anyone can assist please call me on 0417 219 369. Regards, Steve.

SteveJ
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN Empty Re: LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN

Post  Rhino Sat 17 Jul 2010, 9:30 pm

Hey Steve,

I maybe able to help I brought a HX sandman 6mth ago with the intention of doing a full original rebuild but i'm kidding myself as i have no time to work on the cars i already have. It's a pretty rare one i haven't seen many like this one around for sale it's a L31, M21, Deauville Blue, Factory A/C, Factory P/S, straight and rust free . It's been in storage since 92 it does need some work but it is complete. I give you a ring if you are interested.

Cheers
Brian
Rhino
Rhino
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN Empty Re: LOOKING FOR HX HZ SANDMAN PANEL VAN

Post  SteveJ Sat 17 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

Thanks Brian, that would be great. Please give me a call on 0417 219 369 to discuss. I'm looking at a restoartion back to original so it being complete sounds great. Regards Steve.

SteveJ
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sat 17 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

check this one steve, might be what your looking for? Very Happy http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=280535815143
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Sun 18 Jul 2010, 11:20 am

Welcome aboard Steve, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out mate. Albury's not that far away, Rusty lives there and we're looking at doing a Van In there later in the year. Wink
Cheers Rob
P.S. Theres a Yellow HZ 308 Sandman in a paddock near here, Ive tried to acquire it a couple of times without any success, must be just about due to try again! Cool

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  hxbunny Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:09 pm

Checkmate wrote:Welcome aboard Steve, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you out mate. Albury's not that far away, Rusty lives there and we're looking at doing a Van In there later in the year. Wink
Cheers Rob
P.S. Theres a Yellow HZ 308 Sandman in a paddock near here, Ive tried to acquire it a couple of times without any success, must be just about due to try again! Cool

Where's the Yellow one at, we should get a few together and go out en masse.

hxbunny
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2026!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

On the way to Bondo, they've got the HZ and a FC van sitting in the one paddock! Shocked Be good to buy them both! Wink