MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where'd they all go?

2 posters

Go down

Where'd they all go? Empty Where'd they all go?

Post  The Zodiac Sat 13 Nov 2010, 11:32 pm

Where'd they all go?

That's the question?

After spending the last couple of days trying to solve the Van Trivia question and thinking of all the old vans and flicking through a few dozen mags it makes you wonder........................

Where'd they all go?

We've been over this before and know a few got crushed, some got uted and others crashed, but c'mon there was thousands of the bloody things around and now they're as scarce as you still should see old vans cruising around with faded murals and tarnished chrome.

Makes you wonder how many or tucked away in sheds just hibernating?

Over the last few years I've tracked down heaps of van owners out of C,V and T and was amazed to find a few of them still owned their vans and had them in storage. Most of them sold their vans years ago though and didn't know what became of them. Quite a few wanted to know if I knew where their van was because they'd like to buy it back! Very Happy

So where are they all now? Question Suspect