MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MV's reputation

+3
serendipity
Imperfection
Blue Diamond
7 posters

Go down

MV's reputation Empty MV's reputation

Post  Blue Diamond Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

Dear All

I am not sure if you are aware or not but recently I tarnished MV's reputation on another forum. This was not the intent or the purpose.

My intention was to try and sway more vanners our way and also to highlight why the Nats is deteriorating.

Unfortunately, this has back-fired big time on me and as a consequence, I have to wear egg on my face, and say sorry to all those honest, good vanners in MV.

Rob & Rusty, I am sorry for what I have said.

I am now going to retreat to my shell and say nothing at all. As they say, silence is golden.

I have now decided to pull back from the online forums, including MV. I still intend to check posts but dont get actively involved anymore.

At this stage, Easter will still be occurring at my place, unless Rob has decided otherwise.

cheers

Sean
Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

MV's reputation Empty Re: MV's reputation

Post  Imperfection Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

Mate don't stop putting things on here,you have some good info to share.I'm sure rob and rusty will forgive you
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:39 pm

we will take our van anywhere we can to say, "this is our idea of what a van is" we don't want votes or trophies, we want ppl to shake their heads and say, they smoking the good sh**t, keep on vanning ppl
we are a dying race, don't kill it with politics.. and mv rules!!!! rockon and sean , we respect you have an opinion mate...
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 02 Mar 2011, 10:52 am

Dear Sean,
We appreciate your valued input on here, so have a break if you need to and work things out than come back.
Even though your intentions may have been well directed, the end result wasn't the desired one.
We have worked very hard to promote MV and distance ourselves from the petty squabbling usually associated with the van scene and have achieved this by going our own separate MV direction.
Looking forward to your continued input in MV mate minus the other dramas, I dont see the need for argueing over silly stuff, we've been there, done that and it loses it interest real fast and achieves nothing but creates unnecessary grief and hassles. This is not what MV is about or what MV wants, we just want to enjoy our vans, enjoy each others company and promote Vanning along the way.
Instead of worrying about what's been done wrong in the van scene, concerntrate on trying to do things right and we'll promote Vanning and MV to the standard it deserves and have a great future together as Australia's leading van group.

Cheers Rob