MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Saying hello to all Majestic Vanners.

3 posters

Go down

Just Saying hello to all Majestic Vanners. Empty Just Saying hello to all Majestic Vanners.

Post  Time Lapse Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

Hi Everyone, John, Time Lapse here, I have been awol for a while, Anyway I finally managed to get a copy of Street Machine June 2011 Issue, With Alley Cat. I am so glad it is still around, and even happier to know it is in very good hands with Brian ,and about to receive heaps of love and attention Very Happy I sure hope I get the opportunity to see A.C. again one day up close, then the memories will come back even more, I think We are also lucky to have a good man like Simo, Writing the Article and getting it in to Street Machine cheers and Well done simon The more Van pics and Articles The better I say, I am looking forward to the next chapter/s and for now a Big cheers to all and KEEP ON VANNING Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . John. Time Lapse.
Time Lapse
Time Lapse
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Just Saying hello to all Majestic Vanners. Empty Re: Just Saying hello to all Majestic Vanners.

Post  The Zodiac Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm

Great to see you back on here again John! We're very lucky to have such a great group of people in MV, I'm sure Brian will do Alley Cat justice, his standards are very high and given time the old girl will be better than ever. Wink Simo is doing a terrific job promoting vanning and getting his great articles published in Street Machine, and we seem to be picking up new members every week!
It's great that we've got such a wide range of vanners on here to, from the first time van owners to legends like Steve Abbott, Sam Midgeley and yourself to name just a few.
I hope we continue to grow as a group/forum/family and this becomes the place for everyone with an interest in vans to hang out between runs and share ideas and enthusiasm!
Cheers Rob