MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

street machine mag

+5
samin8r
VANDIL
Jonny James
Rusty62TransAm
serendipity
9 posters

Go down

street machine mag Empty street machine mag

Post  serendipity Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

just read the latest street machine, wow! the story on the interceptor is awesome, glad it was grafx that had the contract for the cars as i thought, they used to drive the cars past my flat in scott st dandenong, glad it wasn't the scoobie smoke lol
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

street machine mag Empty Re: street machine mag

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:04 pm

lol!

Does this make Scooby Smoke NOS ?

I've never doubted you Andrew, but then again you only sign on under one User Name. lol!

... and there was this Guy that didn't have different User Names. He just had whole conversations with himself - reply after reply. lmao He was a nice Bloke though, must have just got bored.

Last edited by Rusty62TransAm on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

Isn't that right Dale?

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny James Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:19 pm

Don't Know weather or not this is the magazines doing or just goes to show how F$*ked up the people are that vote for cars.

SMOTY... Peter Fitzpatrick FC Holden Shocked

says in the artical that Quote "The other day I was really tempted to take the FC for a drive but I've got another year of shows yet"

If I the editor for SM I would take the trophy back of him.

Some street machine, only time it ever see's a street must be when its on a trailer Evil or Very Mad

Jonny James
Jonny James
Founding Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Wed 23 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

Im hearing you budy, maybe they can change the name of the magazine to Show Machine, not good when you wont drive your Street machine on the STREET......
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  samin8r Wed 23 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

I second that lads. You see the letters every month in SM. But Seddo just fobbs it off and quotes circulation is up? I enjoy drag racing but the cover does say street machine. Drag racing seems to be making the main stories rather than grass roots street machining? Rolling Eyes A trailer queen wins?
samin8r
samin8r
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  big rob Tue 29 Nov 2011, 12:41 am

Yeah, a nice car and a nice bloke, but come on! This has been a point of contention for a loooooong time, but really, a STREET Machine should actually get it's tires dirty now and again.
I've got a blown Torana and drive it every now and then and it's got stonechips and the odd scratch, but I've lost count of the amount of times that people have said " That's a REAL street machine mate, stone chips prove you drive it!"

I love the perfect cars, but getting out there and driving them is what it's all about. thumbsup
big rob
big rob
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  0488TINTER Tue 29 Nov 2011, 1:41 am

the call it KFC because Fried is a dirty word now

theyy refer to it as SM ow because Street eans nothing to them

You have to remember Seddo dont know Woopsie about cars, he's a bike man - and thats straight from his lips mooning

Just be greatful a vanner came to cover the reunion and not one of those show ponies from the sydney office
0488TINTER
0488TINTER
Van King!
Van King!

http://www.0488TINTER.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vanman69 Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:15 am

well, i thought the "elite" had been getting trailered around since the 80's? anyways, "elite show car feild is pretty big nowadays, but its nothing new, fitzys fc was pretty much flawless when i saw it at singleton and i dont think it wouldve been if he'd driven it there. each to their own, who cares?????

P.s. i voted for mario colilallos caddy Cool Cool Cool

vanman69
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  samin8r Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:42 am

What do you think Dale? Any thoughts? Very Happy
samin8r
samin8r

Back to top Go down

Post  vanman69 Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:38 am

who the f@%^s dale???

vanman69
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Tue 29 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

Back in the day all the Newcastle boys drove their top level vans to shows, Buccaneer, Street Legal, Innocents, Checkmate and Inervisions were all driven to events, when Craig did buy a truck to put Inervisions on that only lasted one show and it died so they unloaded the van and towed the truck to the nearest town with Buccaneer!!!! Shocked
I can understand how it makes the job once you get there so much easier and cuts down on cleaning underneath but I always stress when we've had to trailer Checkmate anywhere.
We'll probably trailer it to it's first few events after it's finished but than drive the wheels off it, fit some power steering and the wife can have it and I'll keep my WB.
As for the elite level, can never be registered type 6 figure cars, well they're just monuments to stupidity in my opinion, why spend that much on getting a car built that you can never drive??? If you gave me the choice I'd rather drive a car than clean one! Very Happy
I'm just happy we're getting some van stuff in the mag thanks to Simo's hard work, he's doing a great job and fighting on all our behalfs to see the things we love get some coverage. Maybe we should start a mail in campaign to get rid of Seddo and give one of the Simon's the top job??? Seddo seems to think it's ok to include coverage of how well a dual cab Isuzu went towing his bedframe billycart dragster to QLD, earth to Geoff.....no one gives a f$%^k!

Cheers Rob

P.S. Really looking forward to seeing Invader feature, keep up the great work Simo. Wink