MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few people on here could relate to this

5 posters

Go down

A few people on here could relate to this Empty A few people on here could relate to this

Post  RAT BAG Tue 06 Dec 2011, 8:22 am

I know a couple of people on here have been fortunate enough to get their old cars back so thought I would post this up.

http://www.chevrolet.com/culture/article/1965-impala-younger-family/

sent shivers down me when it rocks up in the background haha.
RAT BAG
RAT BAG
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

A few people on here could relate to this Empty Re: A few people on here could relate to this

Post  The Zodiac Tue 06 Dec 2011, 8:54 am

Great story, how awesome are his sons for finding it for him! Took me 15 years to find mine and got all emotional when I rang up and confirmed it actually was mine and than after all the dramas of getting it back into Australia and flying to Melbourne to pick it up, still had a cry when I actually got to see it at the warehouse and be with it again. I was in good company though Stewart that imported it for me was tearing up in the background.
People who have never experienced this sort of connection, just dont understand the emotions that it stirs up.

Cheers Rob

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

A few people on here could relate to this Empty Re: A few people on here could relate to this

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

Sad cheers

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

aww Smile i wish i could find my dad his favourite car. it is over in the UK, a datsun 240z, old 2 seater one, black and silver. it remains in his heart and memories as the best car he has ever owned (hes owned way over 100 cars in his time and has only just turned 49!)
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  hxbunny Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:18 pm

Epic_Dragon wrote:aww Smile i wish i could find my dad his favourite car. it is over in the UK, a datsun 240z, old 2 seater one, black and silver. it remains in his heart and memories as the best car he has ever owned (hes owned way over 100 cars in his time and has only just turned 49!)

There's a 240z for sale here at the minute, it's red and they want $4500 for it

hxbunny
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2026!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down