MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost made it to the Gold Coast today

4 posters

Go down

Almost made it to the Gold Coast today Empty Almost made it to the Gold Coast today

Post  greycloud Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:17 pm

Thought I would take the van to the coast today (I haven't been down there for years, sad when I live in Brissy) The van cruised nicely and was getting plenty of attention on the M1 but unfortunately a crash ahead and a traffic jam for miles made me hit the next exit and head home. Quite a shame I was going to park at a few beach locations and take some pics to post here, maybe next weekend!!!
greycloud
greycloud
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2021!

Back to top Go down

Almost made it to the Gold Coast today Empty Re: Almost made it to the Gold Coast today

Post  The Zodiac Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get them Glenn, make sure she's shiney and MV stickered and I'll see if I can convince somebody to make it the header pic! (I have connections!) Rolling Eyes

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Almost made it to the Gold Coast today Empty Re: Almost made it to the Gold Coast today

Post  Rusty62TransAm Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:40 pm

The Joys of Living in the Big Smoke and trying to get out of town. Evil or Very Mad

Makes me appreciate the Country Life. Twisted Evil

Best of Luck for next weekend Glenn. Bewitch

I too look forward to seeing those Pics. agree

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  Red-Pv Fri 09 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

ahh your the one my mates take photos of aye they always go oi oi oi check this pano i seen cruiseing down the M1 today hahaha Very Happy
Red-Pv
Red-Pv
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down