MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should i??

Go down

should i?? Empty should i??

Post  themadvanner Sun 04 Mar 2012, 4:23 pm

ok the story is that i was driving with my dad and we spotted a abandoned farm full of cars a lot of xc's gxl's and such a cut up xw ute a rusted out xy wagon and some xr's but there was this xp wagon that caught my eye i wanna do it like a rat rod kind of style really low with black steely's and white wall tyres its got an alright interior but the body is kinda rough i mean i think it pretty salvagable but i still dont know iv contacted the owner and he wants a hungy for her (100 bucks) and im fine with that im just wondering should i ? it has some bad rust in the tailgate like seethrough and in the little bit of a lip betteen the pillars and the roof at the back is gone but thats just some metal right? i think i could do it and it would come up awsome im just on the ropes to know if it is worth it has anyone tackled something similar and came out good on a low ish butdget remembering im only fifteen lol anyway tell me your opinion.

J.

themadvanner
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum