MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival.

4 posters

Go down

NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival. Empty NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival.

Post  fc59 Thu 21 Aug 2014, 9:56 pm

i thought it is about time to see what people have as far as travel plans for the van in

i am thinking of heading down on the Thursday from syd getting there in a day ans setting up bace camp for a good weekend

what is every body else thinking ?
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival. Empty Re: NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival.

Post  Stark Fri 22 Aug 2014, 7:04 am

thurs would suit me dean

Stark
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival. Empty Re: NSW Van-In Convoy & Thursday Arrival.

Post  Rusty62TransAm Fri 22 Aug 2014, 4:57 pm

I'll Join the Convoy in Albury.  lol! 

Only 1 thing might be a problem Guys, I've booked the Angling Club for Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights.

However, if we have enough wanting to stay Thursday night I can make a booking. It will cost and the cost will have to be split up among those there.

Let me know and I'll ask if we can get a cheaper rate without access to the Hall & Kitchen.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Fri 22 Aug 2014, 11:27 pm

Rusty62TransAm wrote:I'll Join the Convoy in Albury.   lol! 

Only 1 thing might be a problem Guys, I've booked the Angling Club for Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights.

However, if we have enough wanting to stay Thursday night I can make a booking.  It will cost and the cost will have to be split up among those there.

Let me know and I'll ask if we can get a cheaper rate without access to the Hall & Kitchen.

that sounds like a idea i should be self sufficient this year so a day with out the hall wont matter i might even drag my kayak down and go for a pre van-in fish

stark i am happy to to meet up with you you will just have to put up with my thimble of a fuel tank having to fill up every 200 ks
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm

Apologies for not replying sooner.

Thursday night will cost $40 per Site.

No access to the Hall.

If we get 10 Sites we can get it down to $30 per Site. 20 Sites, $20 per Site.

Please let me know so I can book it in and arrange a Key for the Gate and the Toilets.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Sun 28 Sep 2014, 8:28 pm

ok well i am still in for Thursday arrival how about you tom ?
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Mon 29 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

I've booked the extra night.

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 7:42 pm

I will be leaving on the thursday and cruising with Neil and Cherone and then heading to Tumut and staying at Robs that night and then heading to the Van-In on friday morning.

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 9:57 pm

Rusty62TransAm wrote: I've booked the extra night.

cool thank you very much

Bowtie383 wrote:I will be leaving on the thursday and cruising with Neil and Cherone and then heading to Tumut and staying at Robs that night and then heading to the Van-In on friday morning.

Regards Tony.
chev
"leave em"wanting more!

cool that sounds like a plan i am planing to do the drive in one day i dont have a set time to leave or arrive at the van in so would it be ok if i joined your convoy down ?
it would be nice to travel down with some other people
fc59
fc59

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum