MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

funny salesman

5 posters

Go down

funny salesman Empty funny salesman

Post  bns454 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 3:30 am

thought id share a funny story travelling back from a concert at acer arena in sydney on saturday night spotted a local vn v8 commodore in a car yard on parramatta road with 2 gs on the screen well my brother went back up in the morning to have a look because the car was somewhat known to me as id built the bottom end in january. anyway the car supposedley had low compression and idled rough so the motor was shot What a Face (the car is gold and has a hidious vx body kit and t wing) well after a quick look over to see if it was all there he tallked the guy down to $1600 and paid a deposit. now the funney bit. the engine is a group a 4 bolt with a starperf manifold /motec ecu /srp slugs 3000 stall and bulletproof trans and with a base tune turned 300 at the rears when it ran in on our dyno owed the previous owner 25 gs before he went to goal and the car ended up in a car yard? so i think i can sell a fully sick kitted blinged out cannoned and subbed now v6 autoed vn for $1600 and have the coolest coffie table in aus till i find a home for this animal just had to gloat abit sorry woohoo
bns454
bns454
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

funny salesman Empty Re: funny salesman

Post  serendipity Thu 18 Nov 2010, 4:02 am

don't you love it when you have a win cause someone just doesn't know???????? we need more caryards like that
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Post  RAT BAG Thu 18 Nov 2010, 8:15 am

haha thats great. and to think this bloke probably thinks hes getting a great deal on a blown up crappy vn haha. top work mate.
RAT BAG
RAT BAG
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticXX7 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 10:14 am

sounds like a good engine for a van mate Smile
MajesticXX7
MajesticXX7
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/RodNResto

Back to top Go down

Post  bns454 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 12:40 pm

will post up some pics when the drive line is pulled. i think the guy thought we were mad when he found out we were driving it the 100ks home not towing it. it somehow lost its tune 15 mins of laptop work in the macdonalds carpark and it runs great although traffic and a big stally are a pain in the ass. still dont know the story of how it ended up in a car yard but the guy was jailed for somthing drug related
bns454
bns454
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pez350 Thu 18 Nov 2010, 3:10 pm

Good work. More fool the car yard for not knowing what they were selling. Great to see someone have a win from time to time!
pez350
pez350
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

http://gallery.perryr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down