MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........

4 posters

Go down

Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ Empty Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........

Post  VANDIL Fri 20 May 2011, 5:14 pm

Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ MyzedWent for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ MyredzedWent for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ ZcarWent for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ Warragulrun
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ Empty Re: Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........

Post  The Zodiac Fri 20 May 2011, 6:09 pm

Looking good Andrew, you'll have to get another van dude.

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........ Empty Re: Went for a cruise in my Van today, well not really a van........

Post  ERAGON Sat 21 May 2011, 8:39 pm

lookin good burnout if you stand on your head and squint 1 eye and a inmagination you can seen a van flame or is it just my twisted mind
ERAGON
ERAGON
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Sun 22 May 2011, 8:38 am

Im working on the new van with Rob at the moment but dont want to waste the guys time untill I have enough money, still a bit short of cash as I am off to the US in a couple of weeks and have very little cash left after paying for the trip and to buy parts, I will hopefully have another very tough cool old school van shortly if all turns out good and no one else finds out which van Im trying to buy, Cheers.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Sun 22 May 2011, 9:06 am

Make a front like that for your van.Now that would be differant cheers
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down