MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT** scans needed from CV&T 4 of Reincarnation and Star Gazer HHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

2 posters

Go down

URGENT**  scans needed from CV&T 4 of Reincarnation and Star Gazer HHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!! Empty URGENT** scans needed from CV&T 4 of Reincarnation and Star Gazer HHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

Post  simopar Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

Hi all,

It's 8:30 on Tuesday night and I've slid open my copy of CV&T 4 to scan the colour spread of Reincarnation and Star Gazer only to find its not there. Hmmmm I used it on a school book in Grade 2 I think... I'm on a tight deadline with Street Machine for the Van Retrospective story I'm doing, and need a hi-res scan of each of those pages please in at least 2-3 meg each.

If anyone could scan and email me those pages you'll be a lifesaver! They're due by lunch tomorrow.

Please email them to me at hemi4bbl@optusnet.com.au

https://2img.net/h/i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa93/Rusty62TransAm/Tangerine%20Dream/Reincarnation.jpg

Thanks

Simo
simopar
simopar
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

URGENT**  scans needed from CV&T 4 of Reincarnation and Star Gazer HHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!! Empty Re: URGENT** scans needed from CV&T 4 of Reincarnation and Star Gazer HHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

Post  The Zodiac Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm

Just putting the kids to bed and me and Teesh will try and scan them for you mate, give me 15 minutes.
Cheers Rob