MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most interesting person you have meet.

5 posters

Go down

Who is the most interesting person you have meet. Empty Who is the most interesting person you have meet.

Post  Imperfection Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:36 pm

I think for me over the years was a lady named maria,i was arund 18 yrs old when she bought the house next door with her husband.She allways wore long sleeves even in the hottest summers,when we got to know them i asked her why she wore them,so she rolled up one sleeve and showed me the tattoo numbered on her arm.We started talking about the camp she was in Buchenwald.She said that she used to pick grass and boil it to feed her kids,but the germans took them away one day she never saw them again.As the were sent to another camp and ............ I used to go and help them do their yards.I still go to their grave and keep it clean,i was the closest thing to a son they ever had.
Regards
James
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Who is the most interesting person you have meet. Empty Re: Who is the most interesting person you have meet.

Post  Epic_Dragon Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:28 am

oh wow. what a lovely person you are Smile bet they watch over you from above.

Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Who is the most interesting person you have meet. Empty Re: Who is the most interesting person you have meet.

Post  Imperfection Mon 15 Aug 2011, 10:13 am

Epic_Dragon wrote:oh wow. what a lovely person you are Smile bet they watch over you from above.

I'm not a nice person,but it seemed the right thing to do. As they had enough hardship in their lives.
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Mon 15 Aug 2011, 11:45 am

Sounds like a very interesting person mate, I've been blessed to meet quite a few interesting people in my time it's hard to pick the most interesting and limit it to one. Very Happy