MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple usernames..........same person.

+13
Al510
vanner065
Squeaker2
Epic_Dragon
Bowtie383
samin8r
RAT BAG
VANDIL
Special Delivery
Imperfection
Mad Van
The Zodiac
Admin
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Multiple usernames..........same person. Empty Multiple usernames..........same person.

Post  Admin Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

Hey guys just a quick post, discovered something very interesting earlier. Thought I'd do some checking of stats for the forum and it's users to see how we are progressing and discovered we have a few users on here using multiply names.
It's all very interesting because they haven't registered twice to get on due to problems logging on, they've actually had conversations on here between their different usernames and backed each other up after starting arguments with other members.
If you cant stand on your own two feet and feel the need to create another username to back up your less than water tight arguements, p1ss off.
We try and maintain an open and honest forum here, that's what the introduce yourself thread is about so we all know who we're talking to and to make it a friendlier place. (Ironically enough, they've introduced both their usernames! Just used their real name for one and a pseudonym for the other!) Rolling Eyes
I wont name names but they know who they are and this wont be tolerated.

Cheers Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Multiple usernames..........same person. Empty Re: Multiple usernames..........same person.

Post  The Zodiac Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:50 am

Great post admin, well said, super effort that!

And before anyone points out the obvious................Admin and me share the same IP address!!! Rolling Eyes Oh the irony. Laughing

Cheers Rob

Seriously though, this wont be tolerated anymore, you know who you are!!!!!!

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Multiple usernames..........same person. Empty Re: Multiple usernames..........same person.

Post  Mad Van Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

I have'nt seen any arguments,have I missed something? Question

Mad Van
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

bogan cruiser wrote:I have'nt seen any arguments,have I missed something? Question

Nar Phil, just a discussion awhile back that got a little heated......once the thermostat openned the temp dropped back down! Very Happy

Cheers Rob

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:38 pm

They might be BIPOLAR Laughing Thats why they had so many names Suspect What a Face
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

Imperfection wrote:They might be BIPOLAR Laughing Thats why they had so many names Suspect What a Face
are they bisexual bears ?
Special Delivery
Special Delivery
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

ekka wrote:
Imperfection wrote:They might be BIPOLAR Laughing Thats why they had so many names Suspect What a Face
Why dont you go and find out. hh
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Fri 18 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

Imperfection wrote:
ekka wrote:
iam on my way santa3
Special Delivery
Special Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:53 pm

ekka wrote:
Imperfection wrote:
ekka wrote:
iam on my way santa3

Maybe they blew a seal????????? Laughing Laughing

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:47 am

Well said, kick them off if they are not honest and up front, Let them go to other Forums if they want to cause sh1t and grief. Cheers.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  RAT BAG Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

Hahaha how funny. BUSTED haha
RAT BAG
RAT BAG
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Sat 19 Nov 2011, 2:17 pm

The Zodiac wrote:
ekka wrote:
Imperfection wrote:
ekka wrote:
iam on my way santa3

Maybe they blew a seal????????? Laughing Laughing
anyone with sexual tendencies like these definately need to go to another site,this is outrageous flame
Special Delivery
Special Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Sat 19 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

Deplorable behaviour for sure. Shocked Laughing

Doesn't do a whole lot for their creditabilty though........................................................... Evil or Very Mad

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  samin8r Sat 19 Nov 2011, 7:34 pm

That is seriously warped? The idea of this like many forums is to share information and meet new people with the same interests.
Obviously whoever this is don't share the same ideals as the rest of us? Evil or Very Mad
samin8r
samin8r

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

Well I am going to put this to who ever it is,stop being a coward and use your real identity we don't need you or this type of behavior here.If you wan't to play these games well go else where we all get along here at times we may not agree with each other but there are not any grudges held.

So grow up and stop playing the childish game. Mad

Tony.
chev

Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:36 am

Just ban their asses flame
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:20 am

its definately not 2 different people from the same home, same computer is it? They may share an email account or something? though i am always thinking the best of people LOL
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

Epic_Dragon wrote:its definately not 2 different people from the same home, same computer is it? They may share an email account or something? though i am always thinking the best of people LOL
I'm a mod on another site,and if we get two people from the same ip address ? we refer it to the owner of the site.If he says yes, they stay but otherwise by by.
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

Imperfection wrote:
Epic_Dragon wrote:its definately not 2 different people from the same home, same computer is it? They may share an email account or something? though i am always thinking the best of people LOL
I'm a mod on another site,and if we get two people from the same ip address ? we refer it to the owner of the site.If he says yes, they stay but otherwise by by.

It's two users that have posted from the same two IP addresses on numerous occasions. We have banned their second username and we'll see if they play nice now, otherwise they're gone.
It's not right to hide behind a username and create multiple ones to back up your stories.

Cheers Rob