MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing myself and looking for my first van

+4
Imperfection
Dean
The Zodiac
eamonn
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

introducing myself and looking for my first van - Page 2 Empty Re: introducing myself and looking for my first van

Post  The Zodiac Thu 11 Nov 2010, 6:58 pm

Dean wrote: Will keep looking out for you.

We all will Eamonn, hopefully the wait will be worth it mate. Wink

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

introducing myself and looking for my first van - Page 2 Empty Re: introducing myself and looking for my first van

Post  Dean Sat 13 Nov 2010, 11:53 am

I just got to thinking, I know where theres a HX van that could be had. Its got a worked 308, kitted and rebuilt trimatic, and a 9" diff. All the driveline is mint, and the suspensionn and shit has also been done. It was his weekender. But, since he went to the US for a year, it ran out of rego, and has been sitting for another 2years since. It would pass the pits easily, with a few little cover-ups. Bodywise but, scuttles are gone and has abit of rust in all the normal spots. It doesnt look like much, but with the price it could possibly be had for, you could turn it into something decent with abit of cash and some hard work. Not sure if your interested in something that needs work, or just buy and drive? BTW, I have considered this van myself, so its not that bad.
Dean
Dean
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  pez350 Sat 13 Nov 2010, 1:46 pm

Sounds like a good thing Dean. These things can often turn out to be a bargain.
pez350
pez350
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

http://gallery.perryr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat 13 Nov 2010, 1:51 pm

Yeah, its actually the guy next doors. lol. I didnt even think about it until today. I know how much work has gone into it, so eamon could probably do alot worse.
Dean
Dean
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Sat 13 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

Dean wrote:Yeah, its actually the guy next doors. lol.

Now thats close to home! Easy to look at and you know it's history. Sounds promising Eamonn. If I look over the next door neighbours fence all they've got is an EK sedan! Damn it'd be a good project though! Cool