MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable.

+22
BonesnSkull
vantom
Bowtie383
Jonny James
satans shadow
panoz78
hxbunny
0488TINTER
ERAGON
agro
serendipity
Mad Van
QUP
fc59
vanning trucker
sinbin
Special Delivery
Rhino
Epic_Dragon
HQVAN
HQU304
The Zodiac
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Empty Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable.

Post  The Zodiac Sat 25 Aug 2012, 5:59 pm

It's with a big smile that I announce that Street Legal has joined the ever growing MV stable, it becomes the third iconic van (and National title winner) to join the club.

The deal was finalised today and Street was picked up. Many smiles all round and a very, very happy new owner. Cool

Looking forward to many years of cruising and showing to come and the day that Street, Alley Cat and Checkmate display together under the Majestics banner. Twisted Evil

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Photo3

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Photo5

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Photo22

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Photo1

2% Vanner
Rest in Peace Brother!
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Empty Re: Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable.

Post  HQU304 Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:08 pm

Absolutely amazing mate. Congrats on the purchase and nice to see another iconic van go to an owner that will take care of it like it should. I'm really envious of all the vans i see on this forum and can only hope i can find one in qld soon
HQU304
HQU304
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Empty Re: Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable.

Post  HQVAN Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:15 pm

HELL YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

Absolutely awesome Dave! Congratulations!!
woohoo
rock
congrats
Green with Envy

Will have to come to yours and check her out in the flesh real soon!
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic_Dragon Sat 25 Aug 2012, 7:56 pm

very nice Very Happy congrats Very Happy another awesome van in the family Very Happy
Epic_Dragon
Epic_Dragon
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

http://add me on facebook, leonie dean or myspace www.myspace.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhino Sat 25 Aug 2012, 8:45 pm

Nice one Dav !!!!! as a famous person once said ........ "WINNING" Laughing I'm even more inspired to get The Cat finished now.

President 2012 & 2017
Rhino
Rhino
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Back to top Go down

Post  Special Delivery Sat 25 Aug 2012, 8:55 pm

heh dave you must be proud as punch,what a machine, i wonder who punch was. cheers ekka Very Happy Very Happy boxon
Special Delivery
Special Delivery

Back to top Go down

Post  sinbin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:44 pm

That must be very exciting for the new owner, well done on the purchase. Great to see it join the ranks of Majestic.

Happy polishing! Wink

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:53 pm

thanks everyone i am very happy, cant stop smilling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy still hasnt kicked in that i own it yet, alot of polishing to do, the plan now is to club register street legal,( and i hope i wont upset to many people ) by saying street legal will be hitting the show scene driven in and out, i brought it to enjoy Cool raceya
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:22 pm

vanning trucker wrote:thanks everyone i am very happy, cant stop smilling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy still hasnt kicked in that i own it yet, alot of polishing to do, the plan now is to club register street legal,( and i hope i wont upset to many people ) by saying street legal will be hitting the show scene driven in and out, i brought it to enjoy Cool raceya

exelent buy vantastic van very alien with envy

and i still get that littel kick when i open the car hole and see bluEJay sitting there and ive had her for two years now id imagine you will still get that kick 20 years on with street legal

good luck and happy polishing
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUP Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:00 pm

well done, would love a write up and history when you finish polishing. Some of us don't have the knowledge of the 'Masters'.

MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2015!

Back to top Go down

Post  sinbin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:59 pm

Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Car-wash-van

Already at it?????

Regards, Smooth Cool

Van God!!
Van God!!

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:57 am

quick run down on street, been at the auto elecs all week got the fans sorted some new wiring have all the tail lights and head lights sorted, justreplacing a couple of earth straps, and new starter cable, which had badly rotted away getting closer to hit the streets raceya woohoo woohoo
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Van Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:21 am

Very nice purchase and great so see it in MV thumbsup

Mad Van
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:33 am

i'll start cleaning the driveway then lol! lol! gone
serendipity
serendipity
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

Back to top Go down

Post  agro Sun 02 Sep 2012, 7:52 pm

CONGRATS!!!! (lucky bugger)
I'm glad that it's gone to a owner who will use it and take pride in it as well.
Well done again and enjoy your new ride.
agro
agro

Back to top Go down

Post  ERAGON Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Congrats on owning many men's dream van very glad to see it will be driven and not hidden Very Happy
O bounce bounce Can't wait to see it on a cruze will a heap of vans I need to pull my finger. Out a get mine running rite se ya on the road burnout
ERAGON
ERAGON

Back to top Go down

Post  0488TINTER Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:39 pm

WOW, you lucky bugger

Didn't i pick a great time to move and not have internet access for 6 weeks. I would of been on that like a fat kid on a cupcake

ill be great to see it n the road

BTW: the original STREET pates should be available again. I had them on my Monaro for about 3 years but handed them in early 2006 and as far as i know theyre still unused
0488TINTER
0488TINTER
Van King!
Van King!

http://www.0488TINTER.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

QUP wrote:well done, would love a write up and history when you finish polishing. Some of us don't have the knowledge of the 'Masters'.
i will bethe first to admit i have learnt all about it from rob zodiac im sure rob will helps us all out and fill us in on the history of street study study
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

thanks again everyone, still cant wipe the smile of my face, got her back today from auto elecs ( got a bit screwed by the auto elec i think he took advantage of me having a van like this with the bill he gave me! ) but oh well its done now, she needs a tune up bit of a tickle on the timming and she will be ready to cruise, just need to source club rego and all will be good. spent 2 hrs today just sitting looking at her, still hard to belive i own her, many cruises and majestic meets to attend now Cool
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity Sat 08 Sep 2012, 10:56 pm

you deserve this dave, you have worked hard to get to this point, hoping you have many good majestic miles in your van and it will be an honor to have our van on show with yours cheers andrew
serendipity
serendipity

Back to top Go down

Post  hxbunny Sun 09 Sep 2012, 6:47 pm

Beautiful van Dave, really happy that someone has it who will appreciate it and conserve it.

Cheers Mark

hxbunny
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2026!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Mon 17 Sep 2012, 7:22 pm

Congratulations Dave with "Street Legal" .... Between the truck & your van you will definately have your polishing cut out for you ...
panoz78
panoz78

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  satans shadow Wed 26 Sep 2012, 9:20 am

remember dave if you ned a hand with street just call and the boys and i will help out might have to cruise the coupe down Cool
satans shadow
satans shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  vanning trucker Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:57 am

cant decide one of these wheels will roll on streetMajestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Bz4vzb12Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Kgrhqn11Majestic Vanners welcomes Street Legal into the MV stable. Mdppuu11
vanning trucker
vanning trucker
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

Back to top Go down

Post  HQVAN Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm

If the strikers have to go, my vote is the convo pros.

What are you doing with the strikers? Wink

Or are they going back to Checkmate... Twisted Evil
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next