MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Site

+4
HQVAN
fc59
panoz78
1000monster
8 posters

Go down

The Site Empty The Site

Post  1000monster Wed 16 Apr 2014, 9:50 pm

Boys and Girls I tried so hard to get photo's of the van on here tonight. I even achieved 15 whole minutes with my 19 year old daughter (Computer whizz???) I have some sad news. This site is dumb. And as I have found she is right about everything. this must be the case. She has been right about everything, since she was about 7. So for 12 years now she has known everything. So Grab a beer and realise that this site is dumb. I However have not given up. I looked around in the site and there is clear instructions on how to put photos up. So I booked another 15 minutes with her tomorrow. However I fear if she is unsucesful tomorrow, we all may have to mass suicide. She is 19 extremely pretty, and has a legion of 20 year old boys hanging off her every word. So again I say this site must be dumb. If she puts it on facebook (I don't have one) Then it will transend to gospel.
I However am enjoying my time on the site as a new convert.... Then again I have been told that I am not of this planet. (By the same individual). I think I am gonna try and make it to the run, October long weekend and discuss with other dummies how they are enjoying there time here. Regards Daz

1000monster

Back to top Go down

The Site Empty Re: The Site

Post  panoz78 Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:04 pm

Practice makes perfect Daz you'll get the hang of it , may take you a while like
it did myself.
Then my kids gave me a cripple pad and that was even harder (12 months) to learn that one !!
 reboot
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fc59 Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:10 pm

technology its a wonderful thing i struggled for almost 6 month after joining with this froum i couldent log on i couldent post no end of problems then one day my cousin (6 figure computer genius) needed some spot lights wired up on his car i told him while im doing that if he could have a quiet word with my computer and1/2 hour later he had spot lights and i had MV on my computer  cheers 

some days you just cant win reboot 
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

The Site Empty How to post pictures

Post  HQVAN Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:19 pm

This guide I made up takes you through step by step and has pictures to explain the process from start to finish:

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t3251-how-to-post-pictures-to-the-forum-using-the-internal-image-host

Click on the above link to take you directly to the instructions.

I am sorry you are finding it so difficult, but it does work, as you can tell by all the pictures that have been loaded on the forum so far.
HQVAN
HQVAN
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2022!

Back to top Go down

Post  panoz78 Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:30 pm

fc59 wrote:technology its a wonderful thing i struggled for almost 6 month after joining with this froum i couldent log on i couldent post no end of problems then one day my cousin (6 figure computer genius) needed some spot lights wired up on his car i told him while im doing that if he could have a quiet word with my computer and1/2 hour later he had spot lights and i had MV on my computer  cheers 

some days you just cant win reboot 
It's a pity the computer wiz couldn't help you with your spelling either Dean.... lmao2
panoz78
panoz78
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2024!

http://cherone@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

The Site Empty spelling

Post  1000monster Thu 17 Apr 2014, 8:47 am

I apalajize four my spealing. Buy the tim I got to that post I was redy for a noose. Regards Daz.

1000monster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Thu 17 Apr 2014, 11:08 am

Honestly if I can put photos up on this forum any idiot can, I'm a long way from computer savvy and I worked it out so I'm a little worried that a 19 year old can't...............

I use photobucket to put pics up, I find it the easiest way.

Upload pic to photobucket, click and get link to image, right click copy, than right click paste the link onto forum, instant rocket scientist just add Tang.