MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new home for vandil ? [van not bloke]

4 posters

Go down

new home for vandil ? [van not bloke] Empty new home for vandil ? [van not bloke]

Post  tastig Thu 19 Jul 2012, 4:37 pm

Bugga Bugga Bugga ....same old story building a house and could do with some extra funds.... tried down grading my work car [ landcruiser to pv] but not a single call...and im not going to give it away.....not many about with pockets full of dollars it seems... so the big beast might have to be the next option ..not happy about it but with work in the building trade nearly coming to a halt as well in tassie [ thanks in part to an anti everything party running the state]....cant see many other options ...think ive only done about 400 kms in the 2 years its sat in the shed but if it does go it will be with a heavy heart as im sure it was for vandil [the bloke] when it left his care...can i bring myself to do it..will struggle to find one to replace it when finances allow ....mmmmm decisions decisions
tastig
tastig
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

new home for vandil ? [van not bloke] Empty Re: new home for vandil ? [van not bloke]

Post  VANDIL Thu 19 Jul 2012, 7:39 pm

Don't do it, struggle through the hard times and keep the van, wish I had as I loved that van and had such a good time with it.....
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

new home for vandil ? [van not bloke] Empty Re: new home for vandil ? [van not bloke]

Post  fc59 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

moth ball it and think out side the squair as far as funds go

not implying any thing ilegal Razz

there is always a way to turn a buck into two
fc59
fc59
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2016!

Back to top Go down

Post  vantom Mon 23 Jul 2012, 2:28 pm

Thanx lads,I'v b'n toy'n w/ the idea of sell'n XT68PV just lately, but, ya rite, I wont sell!!!!!
new home for vandil ? [van not bloke] 13412010
vantom
vantom
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down