MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming?

+10
Jonny James
pez350
freestyler1
VANDIL
Elegantly Wasted
Bowtie383
FreeMason
Blue Diamond
The Zodiac
Rusty62TransAm
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming? Empty Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming?

Post  Rusty62TransAm Thu 11 Mar 2010, 12:43 pm

I am going to the Van Nats. pirat

Who else from this Forum is coming?

Let me know if you are and we can meet and put faces to names.

I do know that I am not the only one. tongue

You never know your luck, you just might make a few new Friends with a common interest - Panel Vans. affraid

Hope to see you there.

regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Holdens, TransAm Fronts, Custom Mods, Tunnel Rams & 350 Chevs!

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
Relive the 80's & Embrace the New Millennium!  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

Check the Events Page to find out what's happening this year!:

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate Life Member!

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

https://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming? Empty Re: Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming?

Post  The Zodiac Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

Hopefully my van(Checkmate) will be sold by than Rusty, I'd still like to cruise down in my Sandman ute if it hasnt sold by than too! Shocked It is a long,long drive though Rusty and if we can organise something closer I'll do it. The Nitro Champs are on at WSID the same weekend........
The Zodiac
The Zodiac
Fallen Vanning Legend, Cruising in Heaven. RIP.

Back to top Go down

Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming? Empty Re: Van Nats 2010 - Phillip Island - Who is Coming?

Post  Blue Diamond Mon 15 Mar 2010, 6:49 am

I thought we were organising a meet up at Goulburn for the Rod Nationals??????
Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

The Trip from Albury to Phillip Island and Albury to Goulburn are about the same for me.

Some of our members also live in Victoria. It's much closer to the Van Nats for them.

The Van Nats is about Vans and that is what I am about.

I go to the Bright Rod Run every year, which is HUGE and Fantastic. It's probably bigger than the Rod Nats - (waiting for a Rodder to jump in and advise otherwise).

That is probably an event we should organise a Run to.

I'm headed down with a few Vanning Friends, will meet a few more there and make some more.

I've been to most of the Majestic Van Runs and had an absolute blast and made heaps of good Friends; and I will go to many more.

The Van Nats is only once a year and does move from State to State. I intend to get to as many as I can while I am able and they are close enough to get to.

It is your choice either way. ENJOY! Very Happy

Regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

At EASTER 2012 and then on the Sept/October Long Weekend since 2013 we've held our Annual Van-Ins.  All Welcome.  
If you haven't been, You've been missing out on one of the Eastern States' Most Popular & Successful Annual Vanning Events!

We have Chapters in Qld, NSW, Vic, SA and WA.  Club Rego available in QLD, NSW, Vic & SA.
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Location : All the way from Hervey Bay to The Beautiful Hamilton Valley & back again!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Diamond Mon 15 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

Its Ok Russell.

I was just reminding Rob of his intentions.

I hate Rods and I detest the Van Nats, even though I love panel vans, which means I probably wont go to both.

If it was anywhere else, I would go, though.
Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Mon 15 Mar 2010, 11:48 pm

Sean the rod nats was only a suggestion I made, Im still waiting for what everyone else wants to do. I'll go with the majority mate. If we dont work something out, I'll probably end up going to WSID to watch the drags for the day. And mate there's nothing wrong with rods, I'd love a 40 Ford Tudor, just need to cash and time to build one! Laughing
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeMason Tue 16 Mar 2010, 9:23 am

lance and i call past Russ on the way down
FreeMason
FreeMason
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 16 Mar 2010, 12:12 pm

Mason wrote:lance and i call past Russ on the way down

Thanks Jamie.

I'm looking forward to it.

Regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 16 Mar 2010, 12:24 pm

Blue Diamond wrote:Its Ok Russell.

I was just reminding Rob of his intentions.

I hate Rods and I detest the Van Nats, even though I love panel vans, which means I probably wont go to both.

If it was anywhere else, I would go, though.

It's all good Sean.

You're still on my Xmas Card List.

Matt and Mandy are very good Friends of mine and have put a tremendous amount of work into organising the Van Nats when no one else was prepared to pick up the ball and run with it.

The very least I can do is show my support by attending.

The good time will just come naturally.

What ever any of you decide to do I hope that you have a very Happy and Safe Easter break.

regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil pirat

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowtie383 Wed 17 Mar 2010, 2:59 pm

Rob, if you go to the nitro's let me know as I will be there it's only 15 minutes up the road from me.

Reagrds Tony.
Bowtie383
Bowtie383
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2023!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed 17 Mar 2010, 7:29 pm

Sounds like a good plan Tony. Anyone else want to go to the drags?
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Elegantly Wasted Mon 22 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Rusty62TransAm wrote:

Matt and Mandy are very good Friends of mine and have put a tremendous amount of work into organising the Van Nats when no one else was prepared to pick up the ball and run with it.

The very least I can do is show my support by attending.

The good time will just come naturally.

What ever any of you decide to do I hope that you have a very Happy and Safe Easter break.

regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil pirat

OK Rusty, add another to the list. If everything goes to plan...

Leaving Sydney on the Wednesday morning
Staying overnight near Holbrook - when old vanning mates own a pub, you should visit them Very Happy
Heading off on Thursday morning with Doug, Karen & Andrew
Arrive Phillip Island in daylight hours and hopefully avoid Melbourne holiday traffic.
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Mon 22 Mar 2010, 7:39 pm

Depends on whos going, I went last year and Al and I had a fun night stiring the crap out of people, Would be good to see all us guys toghther as previosly stated, I will wait for the weekend and look at the weather forcast and whos going, what about it Perry and Al, You guys up for a weekend of sun in the best part of Australia.... of course Rob would love to travel down with the Sydney/Albury people???????.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Tue 23 Mar 2010, 10:06 am

You'll be seeing me soon enough Andrew, so we can attend to our secret squirrel business down your way. Wink
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 23 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

OK Rusty, add another to the list. If everything goes to plan...

Leaving Sydney on the Wednesday morning
Staying overnight near Holbrook - when old vanning mates own a pub, you should visit them Very Happy
Heading off on Thursday morning with Doug, Karen & Andrew
Arrive Phillip Island in daylight hours and hopefully avoid Melbourne holiday traffic.
[/quote]

Sounds Great Fres. cheers

I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Is it the same Guys who owned Mango Pub? drunken I think his name was Tony though.

Hope that you don't snore too loudly! LOL! lol! I believe we will be neighbours.

Best regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty62TransAm Tue 23 Mar 2010, 12:18 pm

VANDIL wrote:Depends on whos going, I went last year and Al and I had a fun night stiring the crap out of people, Would be good to see all us guys toghther as previosly stated, I will wait for the weekend and look at the weather forcast and whos going, what about it Perry and Al, You guys up for a weekend of sun in the best part of Australia.... of course Rob would love to travel down with the Sydney/Albury people???????.

I look forward to catching up if you can make it Andrew.

I've already spoken with Perry, unfortunately he won't be able to make it as he has other commitments. Crying or Very sad

Keep on Vannin'! cheers

Best regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil

Rusty!
Twisted Evil chev    

Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Tue 23 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

No problems Rob, just keep in touch with me and let me know time and day, Cheers Andrew.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Tue 23 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

VANDIL wrote:No problems Rob, just keep in touch with me and let me know time and day, Cheers Andrew.
You know it mate, sick to death of waiting! Rolling Eyes But I think I'll still beat you! Wink
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  freestyler1 Wed 24 Mar 2010, 12:18 am

VANDIL wrote:Depends on whos going, I went last year and Al and I had a fun night stiring the crap out of people, Would be good to see all us guys toghther as previosly stated, I will wait for the weekend and look at the weather forcast and whos going, what about it Perry and Al, You guys up for a weekend of sun in the best part of Australia.... of course Rob would love to travel down with the Sydney/Albury people???????.

Sorry big fella I'm out this year.... (Family Easter for a change)
First Nationals i have'nt attended for 3 years drunken alien drunken alien drunken alien drunken

Weekend of sun??? Are you kidding???
You'll have to stir the crap outta the tight bastards for me...
Saturday nights a ripper for it (Get a few tips about who's won beforehand hey) I'll be starting a new page soon with the new build, so i promise to cruise down your way when finished.

Al
freestyler1
freestyler1
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

Post  pez350 Thu 01 Apr 2010, 8:42 am

Looks like I might get down there with the other half for the Sunday show and shine. I'll come along as a spectator, rather than an entrant.

I guess anyone who is heading over there would have left by now? I'm probably all alone on the forum....

Rusty - I'll call you over the weekend. Might be able to catch up on Sunday.

Cheers
pez350
pez350
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

http://gallery.perryr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Thu 01 Apr 2010, 9:23 am

Gday Perry, still waiting for the Auto Elec to call, money will be not in excess after the bill has been paid, but my youngest son is keen to go and my mate Greg with the green HX wants me to go down with him, so either be with him or with him in my van, Cheers Andrew.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  pez350 Thu 01 Apr 2010, 12:36 pm

Andrew - I'll call you when I get down there. Are you heading down just for the day?
pez350
pez350
Majestic Vanner
Majestic Vanner

http://gallery.perryr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VANDIL Thu 01 Apr 2010, 8:49 pm

Hey Perry, Yes just going down for the Sunday to have a look then going to eat Fish& Chips down the main street, Van is back and going, went for a cruise down tonight in a work car and drove into the site, Should have seen the look on a couple of there faces- bet they didnt know it was me, Catch you on sunday buddy, Cheers Andrew.
VANDIL
VANDIL
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  freestyler1 Thu 01 Apr 2010, 11:56 pm

Lots of pictures Perry thanks.

Sad alien alien alien alien alien
freestyler1
freestyler1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Thu 01 Apr 2010, 11:59 pm

Fly the MV flag guys, anyone need a sticker for their van? Great way to make friends! LOL
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next