MAJESTIC VANNERS AUSTRALIA INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The funny thread, keep them coming

+19
Kronik
fc59
Special Delivery
serendipity
Al510
Dragon
makoman
HBWC
tailgater
Mad Van
INVADER
ERAGON
vanman69
tastig
RAT BAG
Epic_Dragon
FreeMason
The Zodiac
Imperfection
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The funny thread, keep them coming - Page 3 Empty Re: The funny thread, keep them coming

Post  INVADER Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:48 pm

Can watch over and over again, it's an all time legend movie
https://youtu.be/hirZFmRwXvE
INVADER
INVADER
Majestic Vanner. Proud, Passionate and Paid Up!

Back to top Go down

The funny thread, keep them coming - Page 3 Empty Re: The funny thread, keep them coming

Post  FreeMason Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

and a super cool song.
FreeMason
FreeMason
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  HBWC Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:43 am

HBWC
HBWC
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  INVADER Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:03 am

New style of aerodynamic cars coming to Australia soon Laughing Laughing The funny thread, keep them coming - Page 3 Post-810
INVADER
INVADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Van Wed 13 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Needs more spoilers.

Mad Van
Part of The Furniture
Part of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeMason Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:33 am

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'
FreeMason
FreeMason
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 15 Jul 2011, 10:44 am

This is sparta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0AAhj6L2fE&feature=relmfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8vyJ3WBz-c&feature=related
Imperfection
Imperfection
MAJESTIC VANNER, Proud, Passionate, Paid Up 2017!

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeMason Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:44 pm

bed time story by Noni Hazlehurst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtcB457jqQ&feature=player_detailpage
FreeMason
FreeMason
Van King!
Van King!

Back to top Go down

Post  INVADER Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

Massage with Happy Ending Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxJijzrfJQ&feature=player_detailpage
INVADER
INVADER

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:13 am

A man goes to his physician and is shocked to find that he has been replaced by a super-computer. The computer asks him his ailments and the man says he has a sore elbow. A drawer pops out and he is asked to urinate in it. After a few bleeps and flashing lights the computer decides he has tennis elbow.

The man is annoyed and decides to get one over on this machine so he asks his wife for a urine sample. He then mixes this with urine from his dog and his small son and to top it off, adds some of his sperm. He takes it to the computer-physician who again asks him for a sample. He places the urine/sperm sample in the drawer and the computer makes its usual display of bleeps and flashes before telling him that his wife is pregnant, his dog has rabies, his son has chicken pox and if he doesn't stop masturbating he'll never get rid of his tennis elbow.
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 05 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

Eddie McGuire flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play Aussie rules and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Collingwood

He's signed to a one-year contract and the kid joins the team for the pre-season.

Two weeks later the magpies are down by 6 goals to Carlton with only 10 minutes left.

The coach gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in. The kid is a sensation - kicks 7 goals in 10 minutes and wins the game for the magpies!

The fans are thrilled, the players and coaches are delighted, and the media are in love with the new star.

When the player comes off the ground he phones his mum to tell her about his first day of AFL.
'Hello mum, guess what?' he says. 'I played for 10 minutes today, we were 6 goals down, but I kicked 7 goals and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media...

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed and beaten, and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young Iraqi is very upset. 'What can I say mum, I'm so sorry.'

'Sorry? You're sorry?' says his mum, 'It's your bloody fault we moved to Collingwood in the first place!'
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 19 Aug 2011, 7:02 pm

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit Dribble off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says

"Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Tue 23 Aug 2011, 8:12 am

I was in in the public toilet - I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"........
Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!"
Stall: "So what are you up to?".......
Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."
Stall: "Can I come over?" .........
Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  makoman Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:44 am

How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb!!
Only 2!!

I still cant figure out how the little buggers got in there in the first place!!!
makoman
makoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bloke and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open-mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce!"

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris , no more wintering in Barbados , no more summers in Tuscany , no more Jaguar in the garage and no more yacht club. No more credit card and large Bank accounts. But.... The decision is all yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

"Who's that woman with Tony?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.
"Ours is prettier," she replies
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:28 am

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge Heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.
At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral...I'm a gynecologist".
The proctologist fainted.
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperfection Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:25 am

A Bloke walks into a pub with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tell everyone in the pub this is the worlds most amazing octopus. "He can play any musical instrument in the world."

Everyone in the pub laughs, calling him an idiot. So he says that he will bet $500 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sets it beside the octopus. Immediately the octopus picks up the guitar and starts playing better than Jimi Hendrix. The guy pays his $500.

Another Guy walks up with a trumpet. This time the octopus plays the trumpet better than Miles Davis. This guy also pays up his $500.

Then a Scotsman walks up with some bagpipes. He gives them to the octopus who fumbles around for several minutes, turning them over round an round.

"Ha!" the Scot says, "Can ye nae play it?"

The octopus looks up at him and says, "Play it? I'm going to f**k it senseless as soon as I work out how to get these tartan pajamas off"
Imperfection
Imperfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:34 pm

Went to Maccas and the girl serving behind the counter was wearing a burqa. I noticed it was quite dirty,tattered and a bit smelly. It actually put me of, so I walked out and went across the road to Hungry Jacks. Here was another girl wearing a burga, but hers was clean, tidy and it was decorated with beads and sequins.

Thats when I realised, the burqa's are better at Hungry Jacks

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:51 am

The funny thread, keep them coming - Page 3 318980_10150838435615193_657835192_21068341_2006914940_n